Facebook
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:13 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Whiners Take Notice.
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:40 pm 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Halo In-Game Name: Crypt ®
Xfire Name: no
Steam Name: Black_Crypt
When was the last time one or any of you trolls and whiners hit that big orange button at the bottom of this page?

Thought so. Instead of complaining and trolling all the time, do something useful and put some pennies in the coffer.

No? Ok, then do us all a favour and shut the fuck up unless you have something TRULY valuable to say to enhance our community.

Apologies to Harb.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Whiners Take Notice.
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:50 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: Kirill
So basically your argument is "give is money otherwise you can't speak your mind".

This is a joke my friend. Are you saying that unless we start donating, you won't change things for the better?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:07 pm 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
Donation means: 100% Voluntary.

There's no requirement to Pay Money to Play on Realworld Guild Servers or be a Forum Member. Of course Donations are most welcome and really do help offset costs, but that has nothing to do with being a Forum Member or making Posts.

Making Posts is pretty simple really.... Adhere to Forum Rules and contribute to the Forum Content. :P

You don't have to agree with Rules, but you are expected to comply with the Rules in order to successfully express your contribution. Alternatively Members may Browse the Forum or use the ChatBox. Members are not obliged to be a Forum Member or to Play on Realworld Guild Servers.

- ἐν τούτῳ νίκα: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:14 pm 
New TG Clan Leader

Halo In-Game Name: Extremely
Xfire Name: Immature
Steam Name: Mental Age 5
Discord Name: Complete Idiot
What Crypt is saying is play nice, its not hard!

Some people act like dicks on the server and act like dicks on the forum. You have people like "tommy" who just want to be called "tommy", who post 10 posts thinking they're getting some point across, but no one cares ffs about if they want the biggest balls.

Well guess what I don't come to Realworld Guild to start shit. I come for a game of halo but I've never seen "tommy" in game. So everything they say is full of shit. These Guy's are just haters and maybe they have not been laid for a bit, I don't know, but they need to just calm their knickers and play the game for what it is.

So if you don't like it, go post your 5 posts somewhere else, because otherwise all you do is post the same shit. No one cares if you got tked 10 years ago for the sniper, get over it. It happens to everyone. Do you know how sad that looks!!!???

Sorry was I meant to follow a sheep or something? So FUCK YOU "tommy", because you're the ones who make Realworld Guild look bad.

Last edited by sonny on Sat May 19, 2012 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:37 pm 

Crypt isn't saying to be a Realworld Guild Member you should contribute or shut up. :eek:

His point is that "instead of complaining and trolling" why not put your energy into actually playing on the Servers or perhaps supporting the Forum with positive contribution. Incidentally doing that actually attracts Membership. ;)

Although Complaining and Moaning about stuff always attracts a lot of attention... let's face it... everyone loves to have a good old winge at Public Figures, Leaders, and Systems representing Authority sometime or another, but Realworld Guild Members who don't like the way it's run at least they are free to come and go as they so wish. Membership isn't forced.

Of course it's Players who make Halo CE viable.... without Players indeed Servers would be empty.

Realworld Guild is a Supporting Asset for Players to use as a Community Base, and the more Community Bases there are for Halo CE the better it is for Players as well. Every distinct Halo CE Community, (Clan, Guild, Forum etc.) has their own distinct Admin Policies which makes them unique. However constant Abuse, Complaints, Winging, Moaning etc. only leads in the long run to drive Members away.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:30 am 

Halo In-Game Name: not used
Xfire Name: not used
Half the Idiots here don't have brains, half act like Spoilt Children who have heard the word NO for the First time.

I been playing halo for 5 years and done the part of getting empty servers FULL for other clans only to be stabbed in the back and removed from those clans due to something so trivial it's unreal. So now I don't give a flying fuck about empty servers, and if crypt thinks I don't have a right to SAY ANYTHING cos I aint Donated, I got 5 words for that:

I DONT GIVE A FUCK

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:37 am 

Halo In-Game Name: puLsaR
Xfire Name: puLsaR
And you have shaken the whole world by Donating GJ.

And I don't think anyone is banned here for expressing views, but they are moderated for over expressing!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:15 am 
®ealworld Founder Legacy Core

Halo In-Game Name: Dwight®
Xfire Name: da2loo
You guys miss the point:

Crypt wrote:
Instead of complaining and trolling all the time, do something useful and put some pennies in the coffer.

No? Ok, then do us all a favour and shut the fuck up unless you have something TRULY valuable to say to enhance our community.

Donating is a form of contribution whilst there are many other possibilities to contribute as well. Constant complaining is the exact opposite of contribution.

"Don't worry what people think, they don't do it very often."

Death By Tray It Shall Be!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:23 pm 

Moderating a Forum and Dealing with Individuals, (not only their Differing Styles and Opinions etc. but also Multi-Cultural Concerns and Issues) isn't easy. Sometimes Tough and Unpopular Decisions have to be taken.

However Everything is Aimed to Improve the Experience for the Majority of Members and getting it right isn't a perfect science either.

Members Expressing Feelings on the Forum is Cool provided they Don't Break Forum Rules or Openly Attack The Way Realworld Guild is Moderated and Conducted. Naturally many will disagree with this particular aspect. At the end of the day it always comes to to the old adage:

You can please some of the people all of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Hopefully Realworld Guild manages to, (at least) please some of you some of the time, and if we achieve that then it makes everything all the more worthwhile.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:06 pm 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Halo In-Game Name: Crypt ®
Xfire Name: no
Steam Name: Black_Crypt
Kirill wrote:
So basically your argument is "give is money otherwise you can't speak your mind".

This is a joke my friend. Are you saying that unless we start donating, you won't change things for the better?

No, Kirill. I only have authority to Moderate here. What I am saying has been clarified by several people above, but I will say it again...

Please stop trolling and whining about stuff just for the sake of getting on the bandwagon. There are many ways that forum members can contribute, the simplest and easiest is to donate a little money to the community - which I'm sure Harb will spend very wisely.

A few examples of how anyone can contribute...

Have a look around the interweb and see if you can find something that will be interesting for your friends here. Perhaps someone, somewhere is working on a new server app that we haven't heard about, or perhaps a new map?

Or perhaps you have an artistic nature and could draw a beautiful and inspiring picture and share it with us here? It doesn't have to be Halo related, but it would be nice.

Perhaps you could download a few maps that you've never tried and test them out - there are over 2000 to choose from at Halomaps, You could then write a little review and take some screenshots then post them here?

These are just some simple examples, you might be able to think of something completely different.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next