Facebook
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:26 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Whiners Take Notice.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:11 am 

Halo In-Game Name: Kirill
lenaj wrote:
Most spend money for useless shit like alcohol, (guess many of you fucked up their whole brain) and other crap, but who aren't willing to support the people who pay Servers and Website: - even though they all use it -

Useless shit like alcohol? I guess the really useful shit that's worth spending your money on is donations to online video game servers :mrgreen: If alcohol fucks up your whole brain then I guess video games makes you smarter right?

Quote:
Wont speak about the people without a valid key: - even though sean sell Keys for a low cost -

MAYBE ITS THE NEW LIFESTYLE TO TAKE ALL FOR DOING NOTHING: - and that's really a shame -

Take all for doing nothing...actually many of us paid for this game. I know I spent like $20 on it a decade ago or whenever it was first released. Therefore I have a right to play. People who make the servers do so voluntarily and they also get a benefit out of it; they create traffic and have people to play with constantly.

The beauty of online gaming is that it's free (most of it, excluding the modern-day capitalist assholes who are trying to change that) and we have a right to play on anyone's server without paying for it. Otherwise the game would require payments before we join the server.

This topic was ridiculous. Basically it stated "We can do whatever we like and if you don't give us money you don't have the right to say anything about it."

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:54 am 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
How and where anyone wants to spend their own money is completely their own prerogative, and Realworld Guild does not condemn or judge anyone as to how or where they choose to spend it.

Comparing Alcohol Consumption to Gaming is interesting because the consequence of consuming Alcohol regarding long term effects on the Human Body depends on many factors such as the quantity consumed, the frequency of consumption and the individuals own genetic disposition, whilst most findings indicate that the consequence of regular Gaming when included as part of a lifestyle that incorporates taking a some form of moderate exercise as being more beneficial than just simply relying on exercise alone. In fact many studies show that Gaming, (as indeed playing any sort of game) improves mental reasoning, increase mental agility and lowers the physical age of the Brain compared to those who do not play games. So Gaming definitely has some positive outcomes and arguably facilitates necessary benefits to staying healthier and younger for longer. :P

Players who purchased a Legitimate CD Key already have made an invested interest in the Game, (and can legally Host their own Home Server) so Yes this grants them the right to Play the game. However Dedicated Server Hosting is a different matter. You do not need to own the game to fund a 3rd Party Dedicated Server Host, (you can purchase a full legal Server such as for example a Realworld Server) and owning such a Server gives you the authority to control as to whom can play there, but all Players still need to possess the game, (Legal or otherwise) to join any Server.

Although Realworld Guild ® Servers cost a significant expense to fund, they do permit all Players, (both legal and pirate) to join without Prejudice or Bias but this does not grant any Player the automatic right to Play on them or to dictate how they should be operated, and at all times they remain the sole authority of Realworld Guild.

Realworld Guild provides Players with Servers to join and play on in the Spirit of Halo CE (including Halo) as a part of giving back to the Gaming Community the pleasure that Players return themselves through making On-Line Gaming the excellent World it truly is. :thumbs:

- ἐν τούτῳ νίκα: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:04 am 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Halo In-Game Name: Crypt ®
Xfire Name: no
Steam Name: Black_Crypt
Kirill the Great wrote:
This topic was ridiculous. Basically it stated "We can do whatever we like and if you don't give us money you don't have the right to say anything about it."

Wrong. This topic was saying (a year ago) ...

Stop whining about stuff all the time (negative) and try to do something constructive (positive) - make your own contribution with interesting and informative posts and if you are able to make a monetary donation, (totally voluntarily) then by all means do so, just please stop the constant whining and jumping on the troll wagon.

Kirill the Great wrote:
We have a right to play on anyone's server without paying for it.

Wrong. Again...

You have no right to play on a server funded by someone else - it's a privilege that can be taken away at any time.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:23 am 

Realworld Guild is a Freeworld Beacon of Light sitting on rock providing a safe base surround by space where different vessels may pass in the knowledge that when in distress ALL are welcome here to rest a while for essential Repairs and Maintenance amidst the turmoil outside.

So when times are troubled and the Galaxy is embattled often it takes courage, consistency and a precise map to carry on, but the Greatest Part of this Community are the Things Which We Share Together and in Realworld Guild this includes:

• Our Passion for Playing Halo CE and Halo
  • Our Competitive Side to Win
  • Our Ability to Support Team Mates in Combat
  • Our Experience of On-Line Gaming
  • Our Desire to want Help and Assist Others to enjoy the same as ourselves
  • Our Knowledge of Computer Systems, (including both Software & Hardware) that maximises Gaming Performance
  • Our Encounters in Real Life which Impact the Means to Play

Many Fallen Communities have discovered: Through Division They Fail and Perish.
Realworld Guild Provides an Alternative: Together in Union We Survive and Grow Stronger..

:P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:04 pm 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Halo In-Game Name: Crypt ®
Xfire Name: no
Steam Name: Black_Crypt
@ Harb: Great words.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:36 pm 
Classicworlde®

Halo In-Game Name: Topsi
Xfire Name: xxegelitexx
People with a nature to ask questions like Kirill even might ask if it's just Harb alone.

Why am I writing all this? I don't know!

I feel like sharing my passion for this beautiful old game without wasting too many unnecessary great words right now... See ya all in game!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:40 pm 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Halo In-Game Name: {L°E°}Atom®
Xfire Name: ccatomis
Steam Name: {L°E°}Atom
Discord Name: {L°E°}Atom
Wooooooowwwwwwww. So much hate everywhere and so many explanations about bla bla bla :?:

OK, I just want to try and understand all, but it's difficult because English is not my first language. So, I will say here just some words.

First, I love Halo, Second, I'm not in Realworld Guild since a long long time, but I play Halo since 11 years now. I have met so many players, and so many idiots also. ;) Why you all speak about giving money or not giving money :?:

It is so simple, you have money (2 or 200 Euro) and you want give it, then give it. If you don't have money, then you can't give it. If you have money but you don't want to give it, then don't give it. No problem about that. You also want to give your opinion, then give it. If someone doesn't like it, no need to get angry, no one can think the same as everyone all the time. You know what, for me, all of this is like two children fighting over a candy and who will eat it.

Btw, I have nothing against anyone, I'm currently 49 years old, I have some money, I'm almost on holiday and finally, I will give now 40 Euro for Realworld Guild, (My first donation lol).

Harb, don't buy candy with it. :xD: :xD: :xD: :thumbs:

Cya later guys,

The Old Martian

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:59 pm 

A very kind and generous pledge ÐTK-Atomis® which really does help make a BIG DIFFERENCE towards the enormous running costs of Realworld Guild. :thumbs:

Buy CANDY LOL. Ha Ha :lmao:

Since Realworld Guild ® Servers already ARE like CANDY, so YES every Donation received helps to pay for lots MORE CANDY. :P

Realworld Guild is a "Not For Profit Organisation" (NFPO) entirely funded by Voluntary Contributions.
(Strictly speaking RWG ® is the Umbrella Organisation and Realworld Guild one of its Projects)

Above all Realworld Guild is an Open Community for Everyone who Loves Halo PC and Realworld Guild Hosts Public Servers which are Free for Everyone to play on. However Donations not only help ensure the survival of Realworld Guild, they also help to increase the diversity and range of Servers Hosted. ;)

The Primary Objective of Realworld Guild is for Players and its Members to have Enjoyment of Halo PC and to create an Environment of Friendship and Cooperation. Realworld Guild IS for Everyone To Exist In Positive Ways Together and this objective IS achieved through Careful Moderation and Enforcement of Strict Policies. However the MORE that Everyone Contributes in Good Play on the Servers and Posting Good Topics in the Website then the Better it IS for Everyone.

Good Play and Good Topics Encourage Players and Members to WANT to be a Part of Realworld Guild Community, and the MORE ACTIVE the Community then the MORE likely it is that Donations are GIVEN by those who can Afford and Wish to Help. 8)

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3