Facebook
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:42 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:53 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: seh├ę┬░┬░
Xfire Name: lgbalazs
You both ignored my posts, morons. And I tell for the 3rd time, because looks like you are unable to understand, that I did not say that the video is edited, I said that it was some trick with events by gamemaster or sanni.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:04 pm 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
Either way, (and the point is that) Evidence can be tampered with and/or (anyone with sole control can manufacture) "Genuine Evidence" to show whatever they want. This is WHY Realworld Guild does not produce Log Files as Evidence.

This practice (as a means of Proof etc.) was dispensed with a long time ago as being pointless.

Real "Hard Won Experience" has shown over many years that Trust Baby, Trust is the only way. Players can make their own minds up.

Trust me, or Don't Trust me. Quite frankly (My Dears) I don't give a Damn. And now... Let's get on with the Game.

- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:05 pm 
New TG Clan Leader

Halo In-Game Name: Extremely
Xfire Name: Immature
Steam Name: Mental Age
What ever Harb. I don't need to take sides as we both know the truth what happened and what's happened to this day as well as why this topic is here.

Please move on and don't bring all this back up again or we will go though the same shit again.

Sehe I'll add u on xfire tonight OK?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:12 pm 

Don't worry, sonny your shit was flushed away a long time ago. Agreed it took quite some doing, (let alone the awful stench) but it's been recycled and the world is a far greener place for it. :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:28 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: v1r5
Xfire Name: v1r5
seh├ę┬░┬░ wrote:
You both ignored my posts, morons. And I tell for the 3rd time, because looks like you are unable to understand, that I did not say that the video is edited, I said that it was some trick with events by gamemaster or sanni.

And I tell you for the 3d time as well, because it looks like you're either illiterate or truly retarded, that it was not an event triggered by someone since it occurs once in a while to other players without a reasonable explanation if not that SAPP sometimes fails.

I can purposely snap, let's say in Prisoner, to every spawn point and sapp will eventually ban me even though I'm not botting. Same thing if I were to follow with the co someone head behind a rock/wall by pure luck or out of experience sapp will still ban me.

It's impossible for sapp to determinate when a player is lucky or just trying hard or really cheating. If you understand that much, please stop posting bullshit about videos being "fake, acted" or whatever in order to protect sapp.

No wonder you pwn my ass!

Nah, I'm just good at fingering.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:29 pm 

Rules are Rules... Obey them or flaunt them. Still the same Rules though.

At least some things never really change. Just Like Realworld Guild: There for those who really love playing Halo CE. :yay:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:36 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: seh├ę┬░┬░
Xfire Name: lgbalazs
Sapp doesn't ban you for locking on, and snapping with a mouse is different than with an aimbot. I'll enable debug strings, so even fucktard asshole moron trolls like you can understand how it's working. It's just ridiculous that you think you know better how my own code is working.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:47 pm 
New TG Clan Leader

Halo In-Game Name: Extremely
Xfire Name: Immature
Steam Name: Mental Age
seh├ę┬░┬░ wrote:
Sapp doesn't ban you for locking on, and snapping with a mouse is different than with an aimbot. I'll enable debug strings, so even fucktard asshole moron trolls like you can understand how it's working. It's just ridiculous that you think you know better how my own code is working.

http://cdn.straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/funny-gif-black-guy-reaction.gif

[Moderator Added Comment: Looks like a very bad case of constipation. Obviously too much shit blocked inside to deal with.]

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:23 pm 
Membe®

Halo In-Game Name: sanni
I think the debug strings would be very nice even for the release version. I mean the log already saves all the nonsense the jajaja's are talking so a few more lines by the aimbot system wouldn't hurt at all :thumbs:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:49 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: v1r5
Xfire Name: v1r5
seh├ę┬░┬░ wrote:

You're truly the stupidest person ever existed, I'm at a point where I doubt you even coded sapp because I've never ever met a programmer being that ignorant and illogical.

I'll try again:

SAPP SOMETIMES BANS PLAYERS FOR NO REASON AND REPORTS IT AS AIMBOT DETECTION. IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME AND HIPSU AND EIKKATIN AND GAMEMASTER AND SONNY MULTIPLE TIMES. IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT, JUST SOME TIMES EVEN THE MOST PERFECT CODE CAN FAIL.

EITHER ACCEPT THIS, OR DIE IN A HOLE RETARDED, FAT, FAG**T, RAT.

[Added Moderator Comment: Normally Trolls live in a Hole/Cave]

No wonder you pwn my ass!

Nah, I'm just good at fingering.

Last edited by Harbinge® on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next