Facebook
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:05 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:12 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: sehé°°
Xfire Name: lgbalazs
I said already that shitty connection with packet loss/lag can cause false positives, and guess score is the lowest possible in that server. I only said that it can't ban like that in the video.

Your pathetic ignorant post made me laugh though. You can think I'm dumb and fat, I don't really care about your opinion, besides I proved the opposite more times than you.

sanni: Debug strings will be shown in the chat, so every1 can see how it's working. :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:36 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: v1r5
Xfire Name: v1r5
sehé°° wrote:
I only said that it can't ban like that in the video.

But it did more than once and to different players.

So yeah, again you're wrong.

No wonder you pwn my ass!

Nah, I'm just good at fingering.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:58 pm 

No, I'm not wrong you arrogant fucktard moron. I know how my own code works, but if you're such a pro at coding and vector geometry, I can post the relevant part here and you can point out where the bug is.

I wouldn't trust anyone on the list you mentioned btw. And you "forgot" Storm who came to the Realworld Server with fake name and was botting without even trying to cover it.

All the people I never saw playing with Anti-Cheat enabled... Wonder why.

Anyway as soon as sonny contacts me on Xfire, I'll send him the DLL (file) with the debug strings, so everyone can see how they are getting scores.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:19 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: v1r5
Xfire Name: v1r5
I never cheated and I have nothing against sapp, but since IT DID happen to me I'm sure that IT IS A FACT.

It doesn't matter how good you know your code, it did happen, end of story. You can go on blabbering at how good you are at coding for years it still wont change a fact. Also sehe, you're on to talk about people joining Realworld Server with aimbot and not trying to cover it, aint ya?

You're a Clown.

No wonder you pwn my ass!

Nah, I'm just good at fingering.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:31 pm 

Ok, I'll stop arguing with a bunch of scrubs whose mental capacity equals a furry vermin.

You'll see it in action soon I hope, so you will understand why you got banned exactly.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:17 pm 
Membe®

Halo In-Game Name: sanni
I think lag (either caused by the client or the server) is the major factor here for banning innocent people since ever since we moved © to London from time to time the all the clients lose connection on the post carnage report just when the next map would load.

This never happens in New York, nor Germany, nor Netherland's server location and I didn't change anything in the Sapp config files. But it always happens in the London location, always. Like literally I had 5 different London IP's in the last 6 month and all lost connection to the client at the pcr from time to time.

So yeah probably gameservers.com London servers to blame here.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:35 pm 

Yes that's true, I remember when lescl was hosted in that server, it had really weird lags, and we also experienced the connection loss at new game (which is probably due to that the server is very busy) and by the time it loads the new map the clients time out.

At least you understand that it only happens in your server, and I didn't really change the code literally since years, except for some optimizations and compensation for no-lead. A lot of people tested it for long days since (including me), and they can confirm that (with proper connection) it's very-very hard to get banned without an aimbot, even if you trying to get banned for purpose. If that video is really not some event trick, then the only possibilities I can think is that it was some weird de-sync bug from lag when who-knows-what happens in Halo's memory, or he was really the edge of getting banned, and might someone was behind the wall right at the cross-hair, but these are extremely unlikely. And I'm sure in most of the case when these people were getting banned was that connection lagged while they were aiming, or they were actually botting.

You should try to set the ban score limit to 10000, and also if you enable the debug strings, it will give us more information what's going on actually.

Sonny did not contact to me on xfire yet, but I can send the DLL (File) to you, since I guess it will be you who updates it in the end anyway.

Last edited by sehé°° on Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:22 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: yEyE
Xfire Name: rabbiosa
I recently got banned in Cake server for aimbotting too. but I dont bawtttttt lol. I only remember I was sniping on SW (sidewinder) top (?) was about to aim for a player and got banned, but I hadn't even reached his head ( ! ) lol.

Thanks for SAPP / HAC etc functions explanations, it's veeery interesting. :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:59 pm 
®ealworld Master Classic Server Admin

Halo In-Game Name: VÅ!BhÅv ®
Xfire Name: vaibhav381
I would suggest banning of "mercedes" from the forums. The posts are so childish and annoying.

And btw Sapp banned me for aimbotting once as well while I was betraying my own team-mate.

I know it's funny but w.e. :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:07 pm 

Yeah, like we didn't have enough morons here...

Any way, says the 2 lagger with the shitty garbage net... looks like my posts didn't reach your brains either.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next