Facebook
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:28 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:30 pm 
Forum Troll

Halo In-Game Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Xfire Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Harbinge® wrote:
Anyone who doesn't wish to be connected with Realworld Guild Community should refrain from Login.

then don't cry like a 2 year old baby if your forums dead. THis is why your forums are dead and you're crying about it. so funny really

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:47 pm 
Forum Troll

So here is your true liar face again for you Harb:

Harbinge® wrote:
Gamemaster Abused Realworld Guild Server Adminship - I'm not the only one who stated this.
(Consequentially Gamemaster's Realworld Guild Server Adminship was Revoked)
sonny sided with Gamemaster and then went against Realworld Guild Server Admin Policy
(Consequentially sonny's Realworld Guild Server Adminship was Revoked)[/list]

Now you're saying that you revoked Sonny's status just because he Sided with Gamemaster and this thing has cost him his RWG Admin Status.[/quote]
While the PM you sent to sonny when you removed his Realworld Guild Admin Status was:

Harbinge® wrote:
I wanted to believe you were loyal and to give you time to realise that in TG Ranks are some very dishonest and untrustworthy individuals. However I'm sorry man, but that kind of comment has just cost you your RWG Admin Status.

To be honest you can't really serve Two Masters and TG is your real Master sonny, not RWG. So I thank you for efforts, but as previously discussed since your not active on RWG Servers, really I should have done this ages ago:

RWG no longer requires your Admin Services.

However you are still welcome to play on RWG Servers and to come on this Forum as much or as little as you desire.

Harb.
Admin Core

And you sent this PM to sonny when he posted this comment in TG Chatbox:

┬źTG┬╗Sonny wrote:
lol nova. he doesnt care about the members that have played there for years and gave rw a good name. RWG is one old man making rules up as he goes on and never listening to anyone else.

And removed his status immediately.

So Harb, here is another example of contradictions in your actions and words. Your lies have crossed all limits. You're now saying that you removed sonny just because he took side with Gamemaster and you're doing this so that you can abuse Gamemaster even more.

While the proofs I've posted above clearly shows that you revoked sonny's admin status just because of that "one single" comment he posted on TG chatbox. Not even on Realworld Chatbox.

What a big liar you are. You can't deny these proofs, I'll just post more ones to show you your real liar face.

We've proofs to prove you a total liar, while you don't have any proofs to prove us a liar.

Last edited by mercedes on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:51 pm 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
As to the above Post:
The reason why sonny lost Realworld Guild Admin status is clearly explained and you just posted why to confirm it. :thumbs:

So please:
Post as much of this proof as you want with my full blessing.

Thanks. :P

By the way, the only one who says this forum is "dead" comes mainly from TG Clan members.

In the mean time Realworld Guild continues to operate normally (as intended) and as stated previously this particular Topic regards Realworld Guild Members Servers & Services. Additionally (as a Realworld Guild Community Member) you are most welcome to Browse and use other areas of Realworlf Guild Website.

Perhaps you are unaware that Realworld Guild acts as an Official HAC 2 Map Download site which enables 100's of Players to easily play Custom Maps. Next time you play a Custom Map perhaps Realworld Guild facilities will have assisted you there as well.

- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:05 pm 
Forum Troll

If you follow forums rules that much, then why are you posting off topic replies in this topic? None of your replies belongs to the subject of TG Sonny Caught botting. Perhaps they're just for abusing TG members.

Yeah posting more proofs won't harm you because that one proof is enough to prove what a big liar you are. Glad that your true face has unleashed to all.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:10 pm 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Halo In-Game Name: Crypt ®
Xfire Name: blackcrypt
Steam Name: Crypt
Oh the Trolls are back. :xD:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:56 pm 
®ealworld Master Classic Server Admin

Halo In-Game Name: {L┬░E┬░}N@J
Xfire Name: lenaj
Steam Name: {L┬░E┬░}N@J
Even if I don't need to agree all Harb did (and will do), it's a fact that he always try to give his best to do right. It's just impossible to make it fine for everyone. And you mercedes, you unknown Troll: Go back to your forums - and try to keep it alive.

Finally it's a question of time, all Halo forums will go down, but Realworld Guild will stay forever and if people wanna know anything about gaming they are welcome.

It's not the question why Harb took away from sonny the admin powers - Harb doesn't even need to explain (these are his servers) - but he wrote him, didn't insult him and tried to explain his view. You don't need to agree, because Harb never needed to explain.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:55 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: v1r5
Xfire Name: v1r5
No one left Realworld Guild for TG because of "Gamemaster drama thing", I'm not sure why you are still saying that lol.

No wonder you pwn my ass!

Nah, I'm just good at fingering.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:43 pm 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
The reason WHY is (because),

THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT:

1. Aimboting & SAPP Aimbot Detection
  2. The Credibility of TG Sonny

If a Leader and a Founder of a Clan is suspected (for whatever reason) of cheating and especially when a supposedly robust detection system of detecting cheats is being called in to question (SAPP), then it is necessary to ascertain as many facts as possible. So therefore, to establish if sonny was a Cheat/Liar etc. it was prudent to look into sonny's background and assess the likelihood of sonny actually cheating.

Which this Topic has done.

THEREFORE:

The background info of sonny (AKA TG Sonny, New TG Clan Leader) included the fact that both TG Sonny & TG Game (AKA Gamemaster) together founded New TG Clan. It has been established (through several independent sources) that Gamemaster was a Manipulative Liar. sonny lost Realworld Guild Admin Status because sonny sided with, and supported Gamemaster.

So, (during this Topic) the question raised was:

If TG Sonny could fully support a "Known Abuser" (Gamemaster) then what was the possibility of TG Sonny being truthful about not cheating?

The conclusion of this Topic is, (it appears):

• TG Sonny doesn't Cheat and it was simply an error of the SAPP Aimbot Detection system.
  • No one cares if TG Game (aka Gamemaster) is a Manipulative Liar.

As stated in these immortal words:
sonny wrote:
no1 gives a rats arse move on

Q.E.D.
[h├│per ├ędei de├«xai (߯ů¤Ç╬Á¤ü ß╝ö╬┤╬Á╬╣ ╬┤╬Áß┐ľ╬ż╬▒╬╣)]

Or in Common English Meaning: "which had to be demonstrated".

- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17