Facebook
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:53 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:47 pm 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
It's only trying to help those who actually remember WHAT (Old) TG The Gathering represented (to them) and HOW (New) TG Clan have differences in values. It's fairly obvious that those who now remain as (New) TG Clan members don't "give a damn" about this, since they already have embraced these changes, whilst for all NEW TG Clan members who were never a part of (Old) TG The Gathering they wont even understand what these differences are.

What's otherwise NOT being made clear though (unless it's pointed out) is: These changes ARE important for some of the original (Old) TG The Gathering members, and it was DIRECTLY because of these differences WHY some either ceased being TG'ers completely or some expressed their concerns but became New TG Clan members regardless because (at least for them) it represents a link to their past and continued an association with friends.

What's also NOT otherwise being made clear either, is HOW MANY (Old) TG The Gathering members were deliberately Blocked from even becoming (New) TG Clan members, or those (Old) TG The Gathering members WHO WERE Intentionally Excluded from (New) TG Clan membership simply on the basis of (New) TG Clan Leaders/(New) TG Clan members NOT LIKING what they had to say.... and this was especially fortuitous since a Clan Structure can be very useful to Build Walls or Ring Fence those who they Reject membership for whatever nefarious reason they want.

That's definitely one thing (Old) TG The Gathering never did since (Old) TG The Gathering truly represented an Open and Free Community where everyone was welcome. So yes, for some (Old) TG The Gathering members (and perhaps for some NEW TG Clan members) these differences possibly ARE necessary to know.

- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:42 pm 
Forum Troll

Halo In-Game Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Xfire Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
It's really none of your business to determine who opt to stay with (New) TG Clan and who didn't.

None of the (Old) TG The Gathering members were Blocked or Denied from becoming (New) TG Clan members. Only one (New) TG Clan member was excluded, not because of Personal Liking/Disliking, but because of acting as a Realworld Guild spy and leaking our Private Forums info.

No (New) TG Clan membership has been rejected yet apart from yours and crypt's, and for obvious reasons.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:52 pm 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Halo In-Game Name: Crypt ®
Xfire Name: blackcrypt
Steam Name: Crypt
In an attempt to be less diplomatic - mercedes why don't you just shut the fuck up and piss off? :xD:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:55 pm 
Forum Troll

Halo In-Game Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Xfire Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
It's because you just can't shut the fuck up and piss off about TG stuff. :xD:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:48 pm 

Well actually... myself (for one) who was an (Old) TG The Gathering member was Blocked from (New) TG Clan. So there's at least ONE ex (Old) TG The Gathering member (verified as being denied membership) - myself. :lmao:

However I have no desire to belong to any clan.

Surprisingly (for some) perhaps, is that ® Realworld Guild previously Hosted the (Old) TG The Gathering Website (free of charge) and additionally Hosted the (Old) TG The Gathering Server (also free of charge) for the (Old) TG The Gathering community. Of course all of this was before the NEW TG Clan Leaders set up something else which they then called "TG Clan".

This Information is provided because it's not only relevant to the "History" of (Old) TG The Gathering which then lead to (New) TG Clan where "some" (Old) TG The Gathering joined the (New) TG Clan. I.E. Hopefully useful information for those (Old) TG The Gathering members who have as yet never became part of (New) TG Clan or who are unaware that a NEW TG Clan was created.

Unfortunately mercedes, possibly you're either a deliberate Forum Troll or a complete Moronic Imbecile, but at least everyone is welcome here at ® Realworld Guild, (unlike at (New) TG Clan) and (in your own unique way mercedes) you do add something to the Community.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:46 pm 
New TG Clan Leader

Halo In-Game Name: Extremely
Xfire Name: Immature
Steam Name: Mental Age
Crypt ® wrote:
In an attempt to be less diplomatic - mercedes why don't you just shut the fuck up and piss off? :xD:

Why don't you shut the fuck up and go sightjack someone lol.

Harb tbh you was removed from New TG Clan because of your actions nothing else. You was a bad boy get over it. If you would of been good you wouldn't have been removed! Simple as really.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:42 pm 

So tell me then oh NEW TG Clan Lord & Master, precisely what/which/where (New) TG Clan Forum Rule did I ever infringe?

Bad Boy eh... If you mean "Removed and Blocked" from (New) TG Clan Forum for Replying to Posts (especially stuff posted about ® Realworld Guild) then YES "Hands Up", you caught me fair and square. However never once was there any bad language used, racial or deformity remarks made about or towards anyone in (New) TG Clan (to be honest, that's never been my style or need), so it must have been something else... however the phrases, "Banned because we don't like you" and "Get the F##k outa here nub" do come back to mind.

Obviously some in (New) TG Clan just don't like my words, (can't please them all, as they say...) but strangely though, plenty of (New) TG Clan seem not to mind replying to my words here in ® Realworld Guild Forum. Isn't that kind of hypocritical?

Anyway I moved on from Clan Mentality (and such type membership) years ago, which was one of the main reasons that made (Old) TG "The Gathering" so cool (but which ceased with NEW TG Clan) and I was actually more than happy to be out of it altogether. However the "Double Standards" being maintained by NEW TG Clan Leaders was my main concern, especially since so many (New) TG Clan are also ® Realworld Guild Members.

Trouble is for some though, it's hard to control that which is "Free and Giving", so those seeking power have to create Boundaries and "Lock their Doors", because it's only that way which they can rule their world secretly away from what's Real and Good.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:52 pm 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Halo In-Game Name: Crypt ®
Xfire Name: blackcrypt
Steam Name: Crypt
mercedes wrote:
It's because you can't just shut the fuck up and piss off from the TG stuff. :xD:

We're not in the TG stuff, we're here in the ® Realworld Guild stuff.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Also ® Realworld Guild isn't a Clan.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:57 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: v1r5
Xfire Name: v1r5
As much as you can try, if you're not part of (New) Tg Clan therefore you can't understand/know most of it.

Just as NEW TG Clan members have a hard time comprehending ® Realworld Guild (therefore their judgement about it may be wrong) the same applies to you. So although you know about ® Realworld Guild better than do NEW TG Clan members, but mercedes knows about New TG Clan better than you do.

1. TG is now a Clan | ® Realworld Guild remains an Open Community.
    I don't know why you try to compare those two things when they are really different from each other.
  2. Everyone is welcome to apply for TG Clan membership.
    Admin based decisions will allow or negate said application.

No wonder you pwn my ass!

Nah, I'm just good at fingering.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:10 am 
New TG Clan Leader

Halo In-Game Name: Extremely
Xfire Name: Immature
Steam Name: Mental Age
You were allowed in NEW TG Clan, but was kicked out for your actions.

Before you say we are a closed group! Anyone can join TG Clan apart from people like you and Crypt because tbh we can't be arsed with your shit. New TG Clan forum is about having a laugh and talking about anything. Most don't play Halo and no one cares about that one fact. We play many other games between us but you wouldn't know that. NEW TG Clan is about being able to say what you want and having a say in how the server is run.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next