Facebook
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:48 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:18 pm 
®ealworld Master Classic Server Admin

Halo In-Game Name: Eli
Xfire Name: elidext
Matt® wrote:

Why aren't you on xfire nab? We were supposed to play an hour ago, but too few players on. So let's see how many is on sunday evening, and we go from there.

sry Matt but the force rule is useless, if we keep it now, the tournament will end at the correct time, but with no matches played. The captain's could be alot better at organizing, I think this is the main reason this fails - but it's the first tournament so we learn from our mistakes I guess (speaking in general, not directed towards any specific Captain).

When you organize, try to make it as far in advance as possible, a few matches I've gotten the heads up the same day as the match was supposed to be played, a few days or even a week would be alot better.

Ezekiel 25:17

Last edited by Eli on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:54 pm 
{L°E°} Membe®

Halo In-Game Name: Qwerty
Xfire Name: qwerty89fin
My opinion:

There is absolutely no way to schedule matches weeks forward becouse halo is at quite bottom in my list. If i schedule a match to end of april now there is huge risk i will get something more important to do.

Suggestion how we should continue:

Force matches from now to the end. And after this lets change it to ladder for the future. Then nobody has to play if they dont have players but when 2 teams are online they can play against each other. Doesnt matter if they did that 5 times during that week.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:47 pm 

Qwerty wrote:
My opinion:

There is absolutely no way to schedule matches weeks forward

I said days and up to onè week.

Qwerty wrote:
Force matches from now to the end.

We could, but last match for my team got forced, and looks like this one will aswell. If this keeps up several teams won't get to play any matches, when all all it takes is slightly better organizing by the Captain's, and communication threw the team.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:07 am 
{L°E°} Membe®

Well dont care from your captain, talk yourself to other teammembers and then contact the leader of the opponent team. Dont know from others but I dont consider myself to be any dictator in my team :D

A bit effort and all games are played. Looks like some team has not missed a single game, yet. :$

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:15 pm 
®ealworlde®

Halo In-Game Name: «TG»RZ ®
Xfire Name: ratzoup
This is mostly why I didn't volunteer to be captain. :sweatdrop:

"Piracy is like masturbation, everyone denies it, but everyone does it." - Matt®

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:28 am 
«TG» Membe®

Halo In-Game Name: æðñ lµ×
Qwerty wrote:
A bit effort and all games are played.

Its amazing how a few words describe our Tournament, we were given great inspiration by Sanni with the idea of holding a Tournament with Realworld members "unofficial of course".

Then a select few flamed and caused the Tournament to stall. As Qwerty says with a little effort the Tournament will continue and hopefully a winner will be found.

The moral of this "unofficial RW Tournament" is to have players that (regularly) play Halo day in and day out participate.

I will be putting myself forward as team captain at the next Tournament. And Sanni get your ass back in charge to inject a bit of stability to proceedings.

Guys lets get a grip and get this completed.....

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:41 am 
{L°E°} Membe®

Quote:
And Sanni get your ass back in charge to inject a bit of stability to proceedings.

:thumbs:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:46 am 
New TG Clan Leader

Halo In-Game Name: Extremely
Xfire Name: Immature
Steam Name: Mental Age 5
Discord Name: Complete Idiot
Bun kickin ppls arses ,i like it :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:59 am 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
Personally I'd be more than willing to Serve in a World just full of Women after all, Men are just Women's Playthings. :twisted:

In the mean times Guys please just try to struggle on, somehow or other we'll pull this thing together and muddle through. ;)

It's no wonder they had Captain Janeway in charge of the USS Enterprise, to Boldly go where no one, (Man) has gone before. For surely you must realize a Women's Work is never done. :mrgreen:

- ἐν τούτῳ νίκα: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:26 am 

«TG»Bun wrote:
I will be putting myself forward as team captain at the next Tournament.

Ditto

OfflineProfile  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next