Facebook
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:39 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 439 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44  Next
 Post subject: COVID-19 Outbreak
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:58 am 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
- WELCOME TO THE
REALWORLD GUILD WEBSITE -

Membership is not necessary. You can read this Information without restriction and you are actively encouraged to freely reproduce it anywhere.

Realworld Guild is entitely self funded, carries no advertising for profit, having no external affiliations.

Naturally any Donation is absolutely appreciated, going towards helping keep this dream alive.

DISCLAIMER:
None of the material reproduced in THIS TOPIC is either endorsed, or stated here as being true, or should be taken as the opinion or express belief of this website, although every effort is taken ensuring validity of the information being correct at the time of imprint. All material shared is solely for the sake of information. Period.

YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

In this humble thread, alone I'm playing my part, doing my small bit let's say, informing people what's really going on, revealing as best I can honest truthful information that really will HELP save peoples lives.

Anyway to get things rolling... and probably will end up being a random collection of features. Honestly, this truly isn't my area of expertise, but I'm learning fast.

Information spreads like wildfire given the opportunity and YOU too can play your part helping saving lives and peoples livelihoods.

By simply QUESTIONING EVERYTHING, staying calm, using your wonderful mind and your heart, you absolutely can make this possible.

You can play your part... you can spread information... you can make a difference. Telling everyone YOU KNOW. Start NOW.

FOCUS ON THRIVING AND SURVIVING

The Whole World needs truthfulness perhaps more than at any other time, and the World needs your contribution for making this happen, because you really can spread honest sincere information simply by reporting the real facts, using your incredible mind and staying positive, and putting fear back where it belongs, behind you.

You may notice I'm being extremely blatant here throughout this whole topic about being positive and dispelling lies. It's 100% intentional and I make no apologies for this.

One day I want to be able to look my grandchildren (and everybody else for that matter) in the eyes and say, at least I did what I could keeping our freedom alive.

You may disagree, and that's perfectly alright.

Covid-19 Outbreak

YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO ACTIVELY SHARE AND DISTRIBUTE ALL MATERIAL IN THIS TOPIC WHEREVER POSSIBLE

ABOVE ALL ELSE, PLEASE STAY CALM

Naturally any prospect of getting sick, or dying is very worrying for people. However, it is only persons in certain groups, and with underlying health conditions, basically those having compromised immune systems who are at greatest risk from permanent damage or death.

It is worth knowing that for the vast majority of CORVID-19 cases, only mild to moderate (including none) symptoms are experienced, and many people don't even realise they have a Corona Type Virus.

Fear and Panic are illogical motivators, so it's important to maintain rationality.

STAY SAFE

Consider and protect others who may be at genuine risk. Understand the overwhelming chances are YOU WILL SURVIVE. This epidemic will subside. YOU WILL RETURN to living a normal life. The overwhelming Official Medical Evidence already indicates YOU WILL STAY WELL.

PUTTING MY ASS ON THE LINE FOR YOU

Q. Why is this Topic Locked?
A. Because it's fully publicly accessible and otherwise would be spammed mercilessly.

The intention being so the information can get accessed as easily as possible by anyone.

Naturally all replies, thoughts and comments are welcomed. There's even an entirely open place created in the Forum for discussion. To date however, not been a single reply has been posted.

My one sole desire has been to aid everyone in their journey through this current crisis (and yes, it is a crisis) helping to dispel lies, uncover truth and enlighten knowledge and above all allowing freedom to shine.

A wise man once said, "You want to know the fastest way to make someone feel good..."

Give them $100

Maybe he was right.

During this voyage of discovery I've had close family and friends shouting at me, and been called all names under the Sun. It's not been an easy ride to say the least. Even one of my closest businesses associates (and personal friend) refused to speak to me for a week. Yet the drive to reach true facts has spurred me on.

To compile this honestly has taken me literally hundreds of hours trawling through medical journals, articles, features, comments, papers, videos, studying scientific evidence, and questioning everything in order just to bring verified findings here for your attention.

To date this Topic has 20000+ (and counting) Views which makes all the effort supremely worthwhile personally.

I sincerely wish that some part here has proved useful for at least someone. Anyone. Hopefully removing fear, panic and restoring rationality.

In appreciation, if you really want to make at least one person feel good, and I hope it's YOU, then perhaps you will find it in your Heart to GO Click that BIG Yellow Donation Button and make a contribution towards this effort. It doesn't matter if it's Pennies or Pounds (or any currency) everything makes an enormous difference and I can promise you that. And this never has been or ever will be a for profit undertaking. That is true.

Thank You!

In the meantime the quest for truth continues... have you noted how many videos already have been deleted and their accounts removed. How does this represent true Freedom of Speech?

- ἐν τούτῳ νίκα: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 Outbreak
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:02 pm 

Since I'm not a Medical Doctor, it took me some time understanding the complex relationship that exists regarding our Immune System and how "Stress Factors" contribute us succumbing to Illness.

Basically (in a Nut Shell) as I am now understanding how our systems may actually work:

We all have an amazing Self Defence Protection System (called our Immune System) which normally works extremely well continually keeping us safe from pathogens (all the nasty poisonousness stuff continually floating around us) until becoming overly stressed. Stress weakens our Immune System. So the more stress we experience, the more weaker our Immune System becomes, until finally it becomes compromised and then eventually we get sick.

Stress can come from all sorts of pressures ranging from poor diet (vitamin and mineral deficiencies), a lack of physical exercise (obesity etc) to feeling negative emotions and experiencing poor mental states (sadness, depression, grief, fear, panic etc) along with external stress (environmental factors) which includes exposure to dangerous substances, including being exposed to strong electromagnetic fields.

And possibly this is the reason why many consider 5G potentially haphazardness to health (particularly in the 60Ghz range) and especially at strong power levels, because when living beings are exposed to any excessive electromagnetic radiation sources (microwaves etc) that can become an additional source of stress.

So it's worth realising that 5G probably isn't sufficiently enough alone to weaken the Immune System (certainly not to the point of illness) not unless your Immune System is already weakened by other contributing factors almost to the point of collapse anyway.

For what it's worth, and this video gets repeatedly removed from youtube:

https://www.brighteon.com/f18e73e1-a7bc ... 4aac79ff67

Do you ever stop to consider and wonder why authorities want to supress information?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:25 am 

As of the 25th March 2020, the US recorded almost 55,000 cases and nearly 800 deaths from coronavirus. Globally there had been more than 420,000 cases confirmed, and approaching 19,000 deaths.

Those figures (rounded to maximum 2 decimals) roughly equates to:
19/420 ≈ 4.52%

What does that mean... well, those REAL FACTS mean IF you (happened to) contracted COVID-19 then your prospect of SURVIVAL is ≈ 94.5% or alternatively (on the pessimistic side) it means your chance of dying AFTER contracting the virus is ≈ 4.52%

THOSE ARE ALL REAL GOVERNMENT BACKED FIGURES.

Comparing those figures to any "normal" year:

IFPMA 27th June 2018 wrote:
Influenza is a highly infectious disease that usually strikes during the winter season. Globally, it causes an estimated one billion cases of influenza, resulting in 290,000 to 650,000 deaths per year.

A person can get the virus simply by being near an infected person that coughs, sneezes or talks, or by touching something with the virus on it.

The intensity and severity of influenza season varies between years, fluctuating between mild to very serious episodes in some years.

SOME PEOPLE ARE MORE AT RISK THAN OTHERS

Although everyone can be affected, some people are more at risk than others, such as the elderly, people with chronic diseases (such as heart disease and diabetes), young children, pregnant women and healthcare professionals.

[Source: IFPMA International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations]

Please read those figures again...

In ANY "normal" year Influenza (globally) results in ONE BILLION cases of influenza, resulting in 290,000 to 650,000 deaths per year.

Why didn't we Panic then, feel enormous Fear and basically shut the Economic Systems down.

So unless you're seriously at risk dying from Influenza (aka "normal" Flu) these COVID-19 figures suggest MAYBE you're current risk of death is SLIGHTLY greater.

Once this "Pandemic" has passed, and everyone returns to normality, congratulations have been expressed for surviving (wow who'd have guessed the VAST MAJORITY SURVIVING this) and taken a good hard look at all the people now in a far worse ecomically fortunate position than they were before, and all the extra countless millions dying globally from the resulting increased economical hardships, and you can feel pleased for being ALIVE.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:05 am 

As of 26th March 2020 more than 470,000 infections were recorded worldwide, and the number of global deaths recorded were more than 21,270, but what does that really mean...

Crunching those figures: 470/21.27 = 22

Simply means you are 22 times MORE LIKELY SURVIVING COVID-19 infection than you are dying from COVID-19... and just how often are you being told that? So stay healthy and keep boosting your immune systems.

Here's Harvard Medical School's healthy suggested ways to strengthen your immune system guidelines:

Harvard Medical School wrote:
Your first line of defense is to choose a healthy lifestyle.

Following general good-health guidelines is the single best step you can take toward naturally keeping your immune system strong and healthy. Every part of your body, including your immune system, functions better when protected from environmental assaults and bolstered by healthy-living strategies such as these:

• Not smoking.
  • Eating a diet high in fruits and vegetables.
  • Exercising regularly.
  • Maintaining a healthy weight.
  • If you drink alcohol, drinking only in moderation.
  • Getting adequate sleep.
  • Taking steps to avoid infection, such as washing your hands frequently and cooking meats thoroughly.
  • Minimizing stress

It's important fully appreciating that last guideline: "MINIMIZING STRESS" (which is a huge factor alone) because it's already well known that stress is an enormous contributing factor invloved in lowering the immune system.

Amidst this almost seemingly mindless panic and negative propaganda, and to combat all the doom and gloom mongering, let's instead:

• Allow yourself to RELAX NOW
  • Go ahead and FEEL GOOD
  • Know the overwhelming majority SURVIVE CORVID-19
  • Understand you are far more likely REMAINING HEALTHY
  • Easily being PERFECTLY FINE
  • Simply giving yourself permission to FEEL WELL
  • Because YOU CAN

That's right, just like that and how do you feel... Now.

BLATANT NOTE
It's called POSITIVE PROGRAMMING (for a change)

Some of you might be able to recognise I'm highly qualified in this field. This also means I'm very able quickly recognising what some are doing to others.

MORE IMPORTANTLY
Remember it's only those having serious underlying health issues, who probably already are aware of their own increased vigilance necessary for protecting themselves anyway, being at highest risk, and through working together we can all help support them too.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:02 am 

4 Days prior to the UK Lockdown, the British Government Health Advisory Website Classified "COVID-19 no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK."

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid wrote:
Status of COVID-19

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK.

The 4 nations public health HCID group made an interim recommendation in January 2020 to classify COVID-19 as an HCID. This was based on consideration of the UK HCID criteria about the virus and the disease with information available during the early stages of the outbreak. Now that more is known about COVID-19, the public health bodies in the UK have reviewed the most up to date information about COVID-19 against the UK HCID criteria. They have determined that several features have now changed; in particular, more information is available about mortality rates (low overall), and there is now greater clinical awareness and a specific and sensitive laboratory test, the availability of which continues to increase.

The Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens (ACDP) is also of the opinion that COVID-19 should no longer be classified as an HCID.

The need to have a national, coordinated response remains, but this is being met by the government’s COVID-19 response.

Cases of COVID-19 are no longer managed by HCID treatment centres only. All healthcare workers managing possible and confirmed cases should follow the updated national infection and prevention (IPC) guidance for COVID-19, which supersedes all previous IPC guidance for COVID-19. This guidance includes instructions about different personal protective equipment (PPE) ensembles that are appropriate for different clinical scenarios.

For all those having Eyes to See, Ears to Hear and a Mind to Realise, make of it what you will...

You really cannot make this stuff up if you tried.

Pay special attention to the FACT that, "...more information is available [now] about mortality rates (low overall)", which simply means the chances of dying as a consequence of contracting Coronovirus is very LOW.

So how about instead folks, rather than focusing on dying, focus on BEING ALIVE and specifically realise right now:

Your Immune System Naturally Easily and Automatically Protects You

And that's right because you can be HEALTHY, you can be CALM. You can be RELAXED now.

Panic is not a normal state

Realise how differently everything seems knowing YOU'RE PERFECTLY FINE especially because YOU ARE FINE, STAYING HEALTHY & BEING WONDERFUL and that feels really good doesn't it.

Notice again I'm being extremely blatant here about being positive and dispelling lies. It's 100% intentional and for which I absolutely make no apologies.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:40 am 

Empty German Hospitals - ** ORIGINAL VIDEO ON YOUTUBE REMOVED ** - WHY?

External Link:
Empty German Hospitals

All very peculiar... especially if you have an enquiring mind and only take anything said "officially" as being fact after researching further. For example, weren't Weapons Of Mass Destruction supposed to have been real (yet actually didn't exist)?

Also it's become extremely difficult accessing this type of information because youtube keep automatically removing it... Which is kind of strange too.

Surely in a democracy, all points of view can be aired/discussed freely, right?

[Sorry it cannot be embedded here]

If you happened to watch the previous Video (German + English Subtitles) then the following (longer) Video might also have played (English only) automatically.

Anyway, English speakers (like myself) might find the following Video absolutely hilarious (once you cease being scared and worrying) in spite of how truly grim such "truth" maybe, and especially the speaker, David Icke (who's own way of expressing himself I find extre[/color][/color][/color]mely amusing) and, just imagine if it were real...

What does this mean?

Fiddling The Figures - The Magic Trick - David Icke 'Virus' Update

External Link:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/qzhZFD19Udc/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:51 pm 

Is it all just about Control?
(Sadly only available in English)

US Doctor: How can you make a vaccine for something never proven to exist? A must-watch

External Link:
US Doctor: How can you make a vaccine for something never proven to exist? A must-watch

What do you believe?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:54 pm 

I for one, definitely would like to better understand exactly what modern science says a virus is, and it strikes me that when medical science first proposed the theory of viruses that was a very long time ago, and current thinking today might have changed.

Since Dr Andrew Kaufman has excellent credentials, it seems only fair for such a qualified Dr to be allowed to share his knowledge and it's currently on YouTube, so can't be contravening any laws:

(sorry only English version)

During this time of crisis the Mainstream Media only provides one narrative, and for Freedom of Speech to exist it's only right that everyone is allowed to (legally) have their say regardless of their opinion.

Fighting for the Free World, and defending the right of the World to be Free

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:16 pm 

Every day now Mainstream Media is telling us how the Death Tolls from COVID-19 continue happening in large numbers, how the Symptoms and the Original Diagnosis of COVID-19 have changed, how actual Death Numbers of COVID-19 aren't being correctly counted, how Death Certificates should be recorded COVID-19 fatalities as the primary cause.

Yet as ALL these tragic deaths are occurring, apparently the overall Death Rate hasn't increased, with reports of Hospitals laying mostly empty, vast Cancellations of previously scheduled operations, Medical Staff standing around empty beds and wondering what to do, Old People Dying alone at home, sick elderly being asked to sign No Resuscitation request forms. What the hell is really going on?

Could it actually be true that we're missing something... is it correct that we just not getting it yet:

Are You Getting It Yet

External Link:
Are You Getting It Yet

FYI: Never in a Million Years did I ever expect to be Posting Stuff about Medical Health. Also there's more from Dr Andrew Kaufman talking to the Authors of a New Book

What Really Makes You Ill?: Why Everything You Thought You Knew About Disease Is Wrong

The interview is here, and they seem to be just about as ordinary folk as you could ever wish to meet.

External Link:
Why Everything You Thought You Knew About Disease Is Wrong!

External Link:
What Really Makes You Ill?: Why Everything You Thought You Knew About Disease Is Wrong

What is wrong with the Germ Theory?

Is Anything Wrong With Germ Theory?

For an extraordinarily well detailed, completely thoroughly researched synopsis covering what's wrong with germ theory has been written by somebody called Vexman back in 2017.

Unfortunately due to many peoples limited attention span*, it's a long read, and relatively technical for most layman to understand.

External Link:
What Is Wrong With Germ Theory

*Today's teaching methodology combined with modern media techniques results in information being assimilated in smaller chunks and lowering sustained focus ability.

For those wanting a concise answer:

Germ Theory, is little more than just a theory, and are you content living your life dictated under the guise of only theoretical rhetoric?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:24 pm 

We all enjoy a good story right?

So today I decided to write a cracking old yarn. Any resemblance to reality is purely accidental and ridiculousness is entirely intentional.

The Ridiculous Story Of Water

Once upon a time there was an ordinary village full of ordinary people living ordinary lives.

One day, totally unexpectedly, a huge raging deluge of water swept suddenly through the quaint narrow streets, sweeping into their secure houses.

The surging raging water completely knocked people off balance, the turbulent swirling water ripped people out from their comfortable chairs, the rapidly rising water completely tossed sleeping people out from their lovely warm cosy beds.

Everybody was completely shocked and terrified, and they did not know what to do.

Many villagers were just normal everyday folk living in normal everyday houses, not particularly good swimmers and not particularly bad swimmers, and some folk were not even able to swim at all. Fortunately though, as this awful catastrophe struck, most villagers were able to swim and their houses were built firm and strong, and apart from some getting a bit wet, they were very safe, but as the water quickly arose, reaching those unable to swim, these sad drowning folk loudly shouted out for everyone to hear how they were being killed and hurt by the lethal water.

"We're being killed by the dreadful water" they cried. They screamed, "It's the water, the terrible water is killing us". Because for them, those poor folk not having learned how to swim, being engulfed in water was highly dangerous.

Soon others realising those poor drowning folk were dying, and the rough water was spreading upon them too, immediately they started panicking, fearing that they too might drown, the lethal water might kill them, and panic and fear quickly spread around the whole community, and before very long almost all the villagers were thrashing around in the water, really not knowing what they should do, if they would live or if they would die, because certainly, even though they seemed perfectly fine, surely the water must be deadly.

To keep as many people safe from further harm, luckily, a small group of clever Puppet Masters, safely protected out the harmful reach of the apparently deadly water, managed to get their waterproof village robotic puppets to use loud hailers telling everyone what they must do. And the clever Puppet Masters even created a fitting name for the water that initially plagued the village, calling it WATER-19.

Of course now that the villagers knew it must be WATER-19, and not simply just ordinary water. So dutifully, all the good well meaning villagers obliged, carrying forth the instructions from the Puppet Masters operating their incredible speaking robotic puppets:

"Everybody absolutely must protect themselves against the deadly WATER-19! Everybody must wait for the potentially lethal WATER-19 to pass! Everybody must do exactly what they are told!" they chanted.

Yet regardless of how well anyone could swim and how strong was their own ability to survive, and even without needing to challenge any information about the level of the so called WATER-19 they tested for, wonderful new laws were quickly passed to protect everybody from the highly dangerous WATER-19, and despite knowing almost everybody survives WATER-19, these clever Puppet Master Magicians even came up with an amazing test for WATER-19.

Finally as the WATER-19 began to subside, then they could count the number of dead from WATER-19.

Eventually, the villagers tallied the mortality figures of those reported as tragically killed by the WATER-19, and even though the overall numbers of dead were mercifully similar to those previously drowned in water every year, the vast majority who survived not dying this year by WATER-19, all felt extremely pleased for being alive, feeling very thankful that the WATER-19 had not killed them, cheerfully praising the Puppet Masters for skilfully manipulating their waterproof puppets that obviously helped the ordinary folk survive WATER-19.

Surprisingly though, even after extensive research, these same clever Puppet Master Magicians couldn't even agree exactly why WATER-19 was different from all the usual water around them all the time, but at least the funky name sounded cool.

Of course, everyone felt very sad about those victims drowning from the WATER-19, and even though all the victims who actually died from the killing water had been so frail and weak to swim and almost certainly would have died when swamped with normal water anyway, it was still deemed necessary everyone alive must all better protect themselves against next time when WATER-19 comes again, despite though being able to swim, and their houses hadn't been damaged beyond repair, and in truth the WATER-19 hadn't really been so bad after all.

Whereas in fact, the WATER-19 had only done what water normally does, because maybe it was just normal water after all, yet no sane villager was ever permitted to publicly suggest it might just be normal water, and anyone who did suggest it was normal water immediately was banished from the village.

Weirdly even scientists didn't ever truly discover the source of WATER-19 or why it had come that year. Some speculated that perhaps an accidental natural dam had collapsed, and then all traces of the dam had been invisibly washed away in the resulting flood. Some theorised that maybe an ancient mountain glacier had suddenly melted due to climate change and WATER-19 had come from there. Others wondered if a magical River had burst its banks, and that's where the WATER-19 had come from. Even perhaps, WATER-19 had arrived from an unexpected torrential downpour falling from mythical clouds in skies, but in fact all they truly knew was that the highly dangerous, highly harmful, highly deadly WATER-19 had come from somewhere, even after publishing previously WATER-19 actually wasn't really that deadly after all, and just to simply ignore that bit.

With the Power of Authority granted them, and to protect the vulnerable village folk, the Puppet Masters then proclaimed:

"Such devastating water like substance WATER-19 events like this can never be permitted to happen again".

"All water must now be strictly controlled and regulated by WHO we do not yet know, and we must pass the BILL. Water can only be compulsory distributed via a GATES test. Everybody must be made to conform to this new world order and everyone must pass the WATER-19 test".

Afterwards the village people felt very much safer, and they all lived happily ever after.

The End.

When you think about water, and listen to those who cant swim, water is extremely dangerous folks, people who can't swim drown in water, and despite the fact that for most people water is perfectly fine because they can swim well enough, and they can survive being in water, but surely it's better everybody being completely fearful of water, and far better removing their exposure to water isn't it?

So is there any moral to this story, well, that's for you to decide.

As all good stories evolve over time, and so just might this tale. Meaning as more facts in this pantomime unfold, it might change.

OfflineProfile  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 439 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44  Next