Facebook
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:33 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:34 am 
Membe®

Halo In-Game Name: sanni
Rulequestions:

Did Team Pengu now win against Team Matt because of the Forced Match Rule? Since we were at least 4 this Sunday and your Team did not show again? You know since it's the last day of the week the match was supposed to be played?

Or is there any loophole?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:01 pm 
®ealworld Founder Legacy Core

Halo In-Game Name: Dwight®
Xfire Name: da2loo
Code:
Sat 23:03   Matt®   Pengy our force date match is tomorrow, i will have enough players on. Also Joddy wishes to speak with you. MSG HIM!
Sat 23:05   penguin   i cant play tomorrow i thought we play monday?
Sat 23:06   penguin   bun isnt here and sanni and me too
Sun 03:54   Matt®   i thought u said sunday. Ah nvm read the chatlog and u said you'd try your best. Monday it is.

Question remains I guess...

"Don't worry what people think, they don't do it very often."

Death By Tray It Shall Be!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:39 pm 
®ealworlde®

Halo In-Game Name: Penguin
ah sorry i forgot to tell it :(
i spoke with matt, he said his team was offline and so on, i give him the chance to play another day vs us.
we try to find a date but i think we should go to the next team and fight vs them

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:17 pm 
Membe®

How about we make a topic where the time and date of the forced matches are written into before they take place, like all dates of all matches in case they will be forced.
Making dates is what you do before you have to force a match.Thats why its called forced.

Also
Quote:
If one team can't get 3 or more players on that date & time they will lose the match and receive 0 points while the other team will be awarded 3.

This should be 6 points. Because first we award 3 points for every map that a team did win. And second a match consists out of 2 maps.
So that makes 3*2=6.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:35 pm 
No, the rule stays at 3 points.

As for the match we try Tuesday...I told pengy if my team don't make it tomorrow we lose but pengy said no he wants to play us lol.

But penguin, if i cannot manage to get my players by tomorrow then you win by default.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:13 pm 
Membe®

Matt® wrote:
No, the rule stays at 3 points.

Are you serious?

So lets say you know we rape you 6:0 cause you suck. So you just do a no show so we only get 3 Points. So pathetic.
And just "No", is a really good explanation. You really shine.

Also nice "force match" rule, really you are setting a good example. Bending the rules like that.

Forced match to sunday, you dont show.
Then forced match to monday, you dont show.
Then forced match to tuesday, guess what will happen.
Stop wasting my time.

So am I still to blame like you did when I was tourny admin or was it maybe you from the beginning who just couldn't get shit done?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:15 pm 
®ealworlde®

Halo In-Game Name: «TG»RZ ®
Xfire Name: ratzoup
Alright if the match is on Tuesday; Past 6 GMT, I probably can't make it. I'll try, no promises though.

"Piracy is like masturbation, everyone denies it, but everyone does it." - Matt®

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:17 pm 
®ealworld Founder Legacy Core

Halo In-Game Name: Dwight®
Xfire Name: da2loo
Only 6 points would be fair tbh. If there's a team which will never have a chance against the other one they could as well just not show up. Anyway, after all it's just for fun so I hope we won't have this kind of drama. ^^

"Don't worry what people think, they don't do it very often."

Death By Tray It Shall Be!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:24 pm 
I talked to a few other captains and they said it sounded fair...even your own captain said it was fair Sanni. And Harb consulted me on this too, so how about we make a poll?

And yes I do shine, apology for the short "No, the rule stays" post.

As for the forced date part, I even told penguin I was willing to lose on sunday if my team didn't show up. But Penguin REALLY wants to play us so I said well what time then and he said Tuesday.

Also, don't go on the offensive on me just because you wish to degrade my image because me and the majority of the realworld guild exploited your fuck ups as the previous tourney admin. Also if ur crying too much why did u leave being admin? Leave the past behind and move on.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:27 pm 
Also as for the forced date matches please read post dwight made with the convo between me and pengy, pengy told me his team won't make it and that he wished for it to happen on Monday, Pengy isn't on today because of the time differences, also tomorrow will most likely work for meh, if not you guys get the points. So stfu and talk with your captain before you go out on an attack.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next