Facebook
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:48 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Do you want to have a summer tournament?
Yes =) 89%  89%  [ 39 ]
No :( 11%  11%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 44
 Post subject: Re: Summer Tournament?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:59 am 
Membe®

Halo In-Game Name: sanni
You are no admin.
There are three admins right now and I disagree with you as an admin so thats that.

So we still are looking for 2 more. Of course every current admin(Matt, Jally, sanni) has to agree with the next two future admins.
We are aiming to form a homogeneous group of admins. No pun intended.
Every admin has to be in unison with the realworld mentality. He has to be friendly and open minded and generally speaking "not a raging nub". We don't need tension inside the admin group. People having experiences in tournaments will be preferred.

It would be nice if more ®ealworld (Classic) Admins would join the Tournament Admin Team =)

Also being an admin has nothing to do with being a team leader or captain later on. You can be a admin but no team leader/captain and the other way around.

Last edited by sanni on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:25 am 
{xk} Membe®

Halo In-Game Name: [xk]Adam!®
Xfire Name: 0525116
sanni wrote:
You are no admin.
There are three admins right now and I disagree with you as an admin so thats that.

So we still are looking for 2 more. Of course every current admin has to agree with the next two future admins.
Every admin has to be in unison with the realworld mentality. He has to be friendly and open minded and generally speaking "not a raging nub". We don't need tension inside the admin group. People having experiences in tournaments will be preferred.

Also being an admin has nothing to do with being a team leader or captain later on. You can be a admin but no team leader/captain and the other way around.

yet you can call me an asshole and automatically be an admin to this?

real friendly eh.

I dont think you have the say on if im admin for this thing or not.. its not the SANNI TORNY.

At least with me being an admin this would be as fair as possible.

I dont care about being a team leader. I just want to make sure the torny as a whole is as balanced and unbiased as it can be. Do you just think you can easily pin me out like this as i had a disagreement with my posts being deleted with harb and dwight? If so, your just being unfair.

Your the one creating the 'tension' you speak of, i have no issue with you, but you seem to have one with me.

Nice to see that you treat other member's here fairly, not.

R.I.P Naut

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:17 am 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
At least it seems the "Nuts & Bolts" of what qualities being an Admin demands is getting defined, and so far it's looking good. :thumbs:

Everyone realises how important working together is I.E. being a Team Player, and that individual Ego is not the overriding factor. Additionally the role of Team Captain and Tournament Admin need not be linked. ;)

It's important to appreciate that everyone has different qualities and experience to offer, and that to get the very best out of a Tournament all resources must be fully utilised. This means listening to and constructively evaluating all suggestions. :idea:

Tournament Admin Skills primarily are Organisational and Stewardship, so this doesn't automatically mean that they provided all the ideas and suggestions. Frequently those whose talent are inspirational and creativity, (proposing ideas) does not mean that they are always best at the "Nitty Gritty" task of implementing the procedures over the long term - Often these types are ahead of the game, too busy devising the next project :!:

- ἐν τούτῳ νίκα: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:22 am 
®ealworlde®

Halo In-Game Name: Penguin
if you need one more admin hit me up

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:31 pm 
®ealworlde®

Halo In-Game Name: HIYA!
Xfire Name: aishiteruyo
sanni wrote:
You are no admin.

So we still are looking for 2 more. Of course every current admin(Matt, Jally, sanni) has to agree with the next two future admins.

It would be nice if more ®ealworld (Classic) Admins would join the Tournament Admin Team =)

How about adding Bun? :lmao:
Now I'm confused on how the ranks worked in the tourneys..which other way are you leading sanni ? :dunno:

http://imageshack.us/m/705/4126/hiyasiggy1.png
Heartkille®:Everybody knows unicorns don't exist....
Not since the Centaurs got pissed at them and annihilated them all.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:35 pm 
®ealworlde®

Halo In-Game Name: blackbird®
Xfire Name: blackbird987
Sorry to disappoint u guys, but I wont be an admin.
Im sure there are enough ppl who wants to be an tournament admin.

I have a message for those who stand in my way:
pray

:netherlands:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:04 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: FusioN
blackbird wrote:
Sorry to disappoint u guys, but I wont be an admin.
Im sure there are enough ppl who wants to be an tournament admin.

Same here, soz, too much other shit going on to worry about getting the tourny right :xD:

Would be up for playing though.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:33 pm 
®ealworld Master Classic Server Admin

Halo In-Game Name: nK`ÐisC
Xfire Name: dandeman94
Im up for it :) ( banning matt )

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:40 am 

Halo In-Game Name: «RåJ»®
Xfire Name: rajthegamer
hey guys ,
i m up for the tourney :thumbs: , my school is gonna start from tommorow ,when will the tourney start , start it soon cuz its a summer tourney . after somedays i will be busy in studies >:( , i think you guys shud start making teams and leader w/e . 29 ppl are already there and only one needed and the last person coming will be sent to the team with less palyers . i m also trying to call people . :mrgreen: if you guys are already in discussion of teams then its fine :D and for one more admins position i think qwerty will be gud , he is also a gud guy . :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:27 am 
{xk} Membe®

Halo In-Game Name: [xk]Adam!®
Xfire Name: 0525116
disc doesnt count.. his french.. and also has a rather large..slow loading gif in his sig.

R.I.P Naut

OfflineProfile  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next