Facebook
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:12 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Whiners Take Notice.
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:40 pm 
{Ð2T} Membe®

Halo In-Game Name: JaLLy
Xfire Name: jalpso
Especially all those noobs trying to make crappy maps... their lack of talent really gets under my skin.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:48 pm 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
The last Reply can be categorised as complaining and trolling. Another example of "Whining".

Ironic....

- ἐν τούτῳ νίκα: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:06 pm 
{Ð2T} Membe®

Halo In-Game Name: JaLLy
Xfire Name: jalpso
In my own defence!

Wasn't trying to whine or troll, it was rather a sarcastic reply, though i will admit that it was off topic. :lol:

On topic: I don't see what all the drama is about, this issue of forum moderation and deletion has occurred before as I remember. Personally i don't see what the big deal is with the forum moderation. Posts are only moderated to make some posts more understandable. I noticed a few of my posts had been corrected a few weeks ago and it didn't/doesn't really bother me. It's not uncommon that a forum requires its members to correctly apply the English language. Modacity temp. banned a few people for the incorrect use of the English language if I remember correctly.

Some people here post in massive text blocks without punctuation. Many times have I not bothered to (re)read a post because I didn't understand what a particular user was trying to say.

I'm also getting tired of all the drama and trolling (Kirill) which have constituted 50% of the posts in the recent months. :/

Realworld Guild is very tolerant on both servers and forum. I'm sure you can handle some text enhancement without raging too much about it. Also saying Harb is a "Dictator" who is "power abusing" kind of contradicts the statement made by the same people that Harb never intervenes in game.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:49 pm 
Membe®

Halo In-Game Name:
Crypt you are without a doubt one of the worst things that ever happened to Realworld Guild.

Now we can't have an opinion unless we contribute our own money to a "guild" that treats its members anything but fair? LOL - That's good stuff, you can't make this kind of stuff up!

The worst part about it, you're too goddamn dumb and stubborn to realize how stupid you make yourself look and how little sense you really make in the big picture.

I used to not hold it against Harb, but really there's no other conclusion to come to other than Harb must be as big a fool as you to allow you to retain a position of "power".

You're a loose cannon Crypt, a liar and a snake. How you have any friends or even allies in this life is beyond my wildest imagination. Although I would venture to say the tiny bit of power Harb grants you by making you a mod is probably the only thing that keeps half these members from telling you what a fool you are, both in and out of games.

I know, I know, I don't have any video proof of your antics in game, so its all a fabrication, an alternate reality that I have experienced more times than not when playing in your presence on unknown names. I know.

As I end every post addressed towards you:
You know the truth, you have to look yourself in the mirror and live with yourself for the creep you are, at the end of the day you can't run from the truth.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:25 pm 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Halo In-Game Name: Crypt ®
Xfire Name: no
Steam Name: Black_Crypt
You Sir, are an idiot.

I didn't read your post, no doubt you failed to read mine.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:30 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: Kirill
Everything Tommy said about you is true... the fact that you don't read his post shows just how much of a coward you are.

Can't accept that you're a lying snake?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:40 pm 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Harbinge® wrote:
Crypt isn't saying to be a Realworld Guild Member you should contribute or shut up. :eek:

Sorry Harb, but that is exactly what I am saying, but I'm not saying only those who donate cash should be able to contribute. That would be ridiculous.

My point is that their only 'contribution' to the forum and guild is their whining.

So, as I've already stated, contribute something valuable (either content or maybe cash) or stfu because I am sick of reading their drivel.

Kirill, can you tell me exactly what did I lie about?

Kirill = Tommy = Kirill.

I am Crypt, always been Crypt since I started playing, nothing to hide, out in the open. Always play with same name - unless I'm trying to catch a cheat out.

Last edited by Crypt ® on Tue May 22, 2012 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:09 am 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
In Terms of Forum Contribution, well the Answer is both Yes and No. LOL. :xD:

Compulsory Contribution is unnecessary to be a Forum Member, because it's entirely acceptable to just Browse Forum Content as many Members do already without ever making a Post.

However if you do make a Post then it should be something which at least contributes to the Community in some way or another rather than designed solely to complain about Realworld Guld, Realworld Guild Servers, or another Realworld Guild Member.

You could of course complain or express dissatisfaction about subjects connected with Halo CE or perhaps even other areas entirely, from Internet Services to Computer Software for example.

- ἐν τούτῳ νίκα: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:29 pm 
®ealworlde®

Halo In-Game Name: {L°E°}N@J
Xfire Name: lenaj
Steam Name: {L°E°}N@J
i agree crypt, all he said is true.

Most spend money for useless shit like alcohol, (guess many of you fucked up their whole brain) and other crap, but who aren't willing to support the people who pay Servers and Website: - even though they all use it -

Wont speak about the people without a valid key: - even though sean sell Keys for a low cost -

MAYBE ITS THE NEW LIFESTYLE TO TAKE ALL FOR DOING NOTHING: - and that's really a shame -

{L°E°} Clan not only a clan … a bunch of brothers from another mothers.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:06 am 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Way to bump a really old topic :xD:

...and yes, I still lurk here from time to time ;)

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next