Facebook
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:33 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:51 pm 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
Really mercedes :?:

My Post stated that Scrimworld Server can be used And/Or as an alternative. That this is this Forum Section IS Guild Members Servers & Services section, meaning that Guild Members can advertise their Servers here for Realworld Guild Members to play on since, (obviously) many TG Clan members are also Realworld Guild Members too.

More pertinently:
V1R5 wrote:
We are asking if Realworld Guild forum members, (browsing this forum) are willing to join competitive sessions hosted on TG Clan server and if they are willing to gather players for playing competitive sessions hosted on TG Clan server.

V1R5 is the originator of this Topic.

PS.
Where exactly is the Long Essay you speak of?

- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:18 am 

Halo In-Game Name: v1r5
Xfire Name: v1r5
I didn't mention Realworld Guild Members, I clearly stated "users browsing this forum". Nor I wrote anything about the server we are going to use.

The only reason I posted in Realworld Guild forum is because some halo players browse it, being them Realworld Guild Members or not is not my concern and it shouldn't even be yours, would be nice if you could understand this.

The session is open to anyone willing to join, it's not meant for Realworld Guild members only. And again, some users here are not Realworld Guild Members so yea, drop it.

No wonder you pwn my ass!

Nah, I'm just good at fingering.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:10 pm 
Membe®

Halo In-Game Name: sanni
That are some serious allegations young padawan.

If you were right that would mean Moderators edit other peoples post to put them into the right light even though it is wrong.

That's like planting false evidence and I am sure there is a law against things like this.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:34 pm 

Well there are some Idiots in this world, not just the common all garden type Idiots but the full blown total and utterly Brainless Moronic type Idiots.

Firstly:
All "USERS" of Realworld Guild Forum, (by virtue of the fact they can view the Forum Content) AUTOMATICALLY makes them Realworld Guild Members. Please TRY, (at least) getting this concept into your head: Realworld Guild is not a Clan, meaning ANYONE who has joined this Forum IS a Realworld Guild Member. :doh:

Exactly WHO are you addressing in THIS Forum if they are Not Realworld Guild Members :?:

Note:
ALL Realworld Guild Members/Players Adopting the ® Symbol is purely OPTIONAL* I.E. It does not convey any meaning. ANYONE can display the ® Symbol, Realworld Guild Member or not.

*Realworld Guild Primary Server Admins, (Forum only) and Realworld Guild Server Admins, (Active on the Servers only) MUST display the ® Symbol.

Secondly:
Forum context, facts, meaning or intent is never altered. However offensive, superfluous and irrelevant material is removed/moderated. The suggested server Name/Host was never changed, however the original context this Topic raised HAS changed in in the minds of those who first suggested it.

Note:
Realworld Guild Forum is Moderated by more than just one Moderator. (Not all Forum Moderators are listed either).

But HEY :!:
Let's OPEN this Topic up a bit WIDER:
:P

TG Clan's "Wondrous Better Alternative" to Realworld Guild has obviously FAILED, (and Realworld Guild not collapsed in their mighty shadow) instead they still keep returning here like a bad smell in an unblocked Sewer Pipe to continually plague Realworld Guild, but yet they STILL ARE fully functional Realworld Guild Members. :mrgreen:

However it's perfectly fine for some representatives of this great New TG Clan to come here to this Forum and Advertise their Servers and of course to hurl Abuse towards Realworld Guild Admin Core. Oh and of course it's also perfectly fine that TG Clan can Black List the Founder of Realworld Guild from their Forum and Ban Realworld Guild Members, (whom they claim to be inviting to come play) from TG Clan Servers. Or is it ONLY SOME Realworld Guild Members who are invited to come play with TG Clan Members :?:

If you don't like it here in Realworld Guild or can't accept what Realworld Guild stands for, then GO AWAY and crawl back to the slimy filth you wallow in. 8)

Those who don't want to be a Realworld Guild Member can simply refrain from using this Forum.

Speaking personally, (as a Player and as a Realworld Guild Member) I constantly play Halo CE with, (and against) many TG Clan Members. It's always great fun and they are always very enjoyable Games. They just happen to be playing on Realworld Guild Servers. Saying these games lack any form of "competitiveness" or are in some way "Inferior" to other types of Game Play is quite frankly extremely narrow minded. Everyone has their individual opinion of what is a good game, just like what is a favourite Custom Map etc.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:01 pm 
Forum Troll

Halo In-Game Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Xfire Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Harbinge® wrote:
Exactly WHO are you addressing in THIS Forum if they are Not Realworld Guild Members :?:

To the users browsing this Wikipedia, Halo CE Version who come here to only discuss, share and gain useful information regarding a 10year old game, I mean Halo CE.

You still fail to get the point that new TG Clan isnt advertising their servers, they're just inviting "users browsing this Halo CE Wikiepdia" to come and play a friendly custom map session in "ANY" session. Whether it is Realworld Guild Server or New TG Clan server. how much more can you fail?

Another alternative will be to host a new server for this session.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:25 pm 

Question:
When counting Sheep in 1's, after Sheep No 1 comes Sheep No :?:
(Hint: Start at 1 and increase count number by 1)

Answer:
2 (Sheep No 2) I.E. The 2nd Sheep (Reason: Because 1 Sheep followed by another Sheep = 2 Sheep)

Oh Man. How dense is it possible to be :?:

ANYONE who is a "user browsing this", (Realworld Guild Forum) IS a Realworld Guild Member. I.E. It's impossible being a "user browsing", (this Forum) without already being a Realworld Guild Member. That is WHY this Topic directly addresses ALL Realworld Guild Members.

GEEEZ :rambo:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:12 am 
Forum Troll

Halo In-Game Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Xfire Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Which means that if users who are browsing this wikiepdia, are Realworld Guild Members, then they can represent Realworld Guild in a scrim.

Jeez harb.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:04 am 

Halo In-Game Name: FusioN
So is Realworld clan going to play vs TG or not?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:04 am 

If you can Browse this Forum you are a Realworld Guild Member, like it or not.

Personally I would prefer it if those who don't enjoy being a Realworld Guild Member don't bother coming here, it makes a lot less effort for Moderators, who incidentally are at liberty to make sense of whatever anyone Posts and will Moderate Posts accordingly, like it or leave it.

Since Realworld Guild does not represent Players in any sense, suggesting Realworld Guild Forum Members can represent Realworld Guild in a Scrim is complete nonsense. Realworld Guild Members represent many different Clans, Organisations and Communities. Realworld Guild members can ONLY play representing themselves.

It would be just as appropriate to say that Realworld Guild Members represent Modacity, or Halo Maps of which personally I am a members of both of these other Halo related Communities as along with are many other Realworld Guild Members. mercedes, (in particular) just can't seem to understand this principle.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:06 am 
Membe®

Halo In-Game Name: sanni

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next