Facebook
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:03 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:09 am 

Halo In-Game Name: FusioN
So are Realworld Guild Members going to play vs TG Clan or not?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:14 am 
Forum Troll

Halo In-Game Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Xfire Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
As far as I understand Harb's off-topic and baseless essays, no we arent going to have this session.

Harb a tleast learn to keep your statements uniform. At beginning u said that users browsing Realworld Guild Forums arent a Realworld Guild Member, now ur saying that anyone browsing this Halo CE wikipedia is a Realworld Guild Member. That means that Google Bot, MSN bots etc are all Realworld Guild Members?

Jeez Harb, get some sense.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:22 am 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
ANYONE OR ANY ENTITY that can access this Forum automatically is a Realworld Guild Member. Realworld Guild Membership is OPEN for ANYONE to Join. Even Bots are Realworld Guild Members. Try organising a Team with those Realworld Guild Members.

"users" of this Forum ARE Realworld Guild Members, AND Realworld Guild Members MAY BE Players, BUT Realworld Guild Members DO NOT represent ANY KIND of structure themselves associated as Players who Play Halo/Halo CE under a Realworld Guild Banner.

Realworld Guild Members are free to play whoever thy chose but they can only represent themselves as Players. Whatever Sessions or Servers Realworld Guild Members chose to play on is entirely up to them to decide and to organise. It is suggested that Realworld Guild Members, (as Players) spend more time playing Halo CE together in whatever capacity that suits them best and they spend less time trying to mould Realworld Guild into some kind of different structure than what it clearly is.

This Topic exist purely to help clarify the reasons why it is impossible for Realworld Guild Members to Competitively Play as a "Realworld Guild Team" either with or against TG Clan, or ANY Clan. It should assist Realworld Guild Members with HOW they CAN organise themselves when entering into any form of communal play.

The Post regarding Moderation is both nonsense and irrelevant to the topic and will be removed. Only Moderators can moderate Posts and there is no Moderator called by such a name as described. Any Realworld Guild Member who fails to comply to Realworld Guild Rules or continues to abuse Forum Policy will have their privilege of Posting in this Forum removed. Like it or not.

You have been warned :!:

- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:33 am 
Membe®

Halo In-Game Name: sanni
NoVa wrote:
So are Realworld Guild Members going to play vs TG Clan or not?

Yes, we were invited to join the regular Realworld Guild Sessions. We just need to wear our TG Clan tags and just all go in one team then automatically Realworld Guild vs. HPT match will commence.

Just need to find someone for the live stream commentary.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:39 am 

See you Clan Guys in the Sessions. :thumbs:

Sounds fun and fuller Servers too. ;)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:39 am 
Forum Troll

Halo In-Game Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Xfire Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Great idea sanni, but will we need a new server for it?

Funny, as soon as we said that we'll join Realworld Guild Sessions, Harb instantly agreed.. while for ages, we've been inviting Harb to play Custom Map session with us on "ANY" server, he was changing subjects and posting brainless essays to avoid us. Conclusion?

Conclusion is that if you want to play Halo, only play on Realworld Guild Servers otherwise u arent supporting Halo CE neither you're a good forum contributor if you arent playing on Realworld Guild Servers. :lmao:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:46 am 

Firstly, (on a personal note): Every time I tried to join a TG Clan Server I am already banned.

Secondly: I can't say what Server Realworld Guild Members will choose to play on and can only confirm that Realworld Guild Members usually ARE on Realworld Guild Server Sessions at know times.

Isn't supposedly this Topic about TG Clan playing With/Against Realworld Guild Members :?:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:03 pm 
Membe®

Halo In-Game Name: sanni
Ah finally this comes to a conclusion and hopefully we can play together in peace in the near future. See ya all next Realworld Guild Session. :thumbs:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:09 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: v1r5
Xfire Name: v1r5
It's not.

It's about players asking other players to play competitive sessions, be them TG Clan, Realworld Guild Members, XG, ent, hpt, clanbase, noobs, pro, white, black, Indians, Italians etc.

It's like I invited you guys here using xfire, but I used a board instead, (in this case Realworld Guild Forum, because you guys are here). I could use other boards as well, but so far I used this one because it's, (sadly) the most common.

Harb, you are the only one caring if this is meant for Realworld Guild Members or not... and after 4 pages I still don't get why, nor do I care, I'm sure everyone else understood.

I'll wait for players ^^

No wonder you pwn my ass!

Nah, I'm just good at fingering.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:28 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: FusioN
http://cdn.meme.li/i/oy2cp.jpg

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next