Facebook
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:31 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:36 pm 
Membe®

Halo In-Game Name: sanni
Well it's a Guild.

It's all those WoW kids playing Halo nowadays that use the word Guild instead of Clan, so annoying.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:52 pm 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
100% Correct NoVa. :thumbs:

Now go collect your Prize Cake .:cake:

AH.... the ever testing sanni: Guild in terms of Realworld Guild, "Guild" is defined here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3803

Just in case you didn't realise it V1R5, welcome to being a Realworld Guild Member. :yay:
V1R5 wrote:
It's about players asking other players to play competitive sessions, be them TG Clan, Realworld Guild Members, XG, ent, hpt, clanbase, noobs, pro, white, black, Indians, Italians etc.

If you don't understand, (or even care) what Realworld Guild is and find it sad that many Players are Realworld Guild Members that's fine.

No one is forced to come here. :P

Join ANY Halo/Halo CE Server and you'll find Realworld Guild Members of every Clan, Creed, Race and Colour happily playing Players from all around the world. Join a few Scrimworld Server Sessions and you'll find many Realworld Guild Members and other Players all happily Scrimming together competitively. Go on any TG Clan Server and you'll already find Realworld Guild Members happily playing there. I can't say how completive those Sessions are though.

- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:29 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: v1r5
Xfire Name: v1r5
I'm not a Realworld Guid Member, I never joined the xfire group, I never agreed to be part of it, I never ever asked to be part of it, I never used the Realworld Guild ® Symbol within my nickname (ingame).

Registering an account on this board does not make me a member of your hosting company/guild. Just like visiting a country does not make me a citizen of it.

Believe or not, users are different from members, and once again, this topic is meant for users. I'm using, (user) your service, I'm not part, (being part of, aka, being a member) of your service.

No wonder you pwn my ass!

Nah, I'm just good at fingering.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:55 pm 

Oh such Hostility V1R5... I assumed you were friendly type of VIRUS seeking collaboration and after all of that, you only sought to invade the Hosts Body and to use it's resources for your own ends, but sorry to inform you V1R5, you have been assimilated and absorbed in to the collective for the good of Halo CE devotees, so yes you ARE a Realworld Guild Member because you joined this Community. :P

Membe®, (or any Title) under a Members Name simply denotes their Rank, (Rank is optional and infers no actual status, apart from Admins) and you have not requested any specific Rank so none is assigned. However you can be assigned the Rank of TG Member, or TG Membe® if you prefer :?:

In terms of being a Realworld Guild Member you are more than welcome to leave at any time; simply don't login here, but if you like, you can have an ® added to your user name, but just as with so many Realworld Guild Members who have repeatedly left Realworld Guild, for some peculiar reason they just keep on returning to login :?

Realworld Guild isn't like entering an "Open Doorway". You Sign Up to join Realworld Guild Community and become a Realworld Guild Member where you agree to Abide by the Terms and Conditions of Realworld Guild. Does this mean that you will now be leaving Realworld Guild :?:

How unfortunate that would be for me; it would mean that I no longer will have to continually keep on having to explain to your kind what being a Realworld Guild Member actually means and what would I do with all the free time it leaves, maybe have more time to actually play CE I guess :?:

However Realworld Guild Member or not, if you would like to join the Realworld Guild Xfire Group then you can become a "®ealworlde®", but once again it's purely optional. Simply just apply to join and provided your Xfire User Profile is not hidden, then you will be accepted, but even so if you'd still rather leave, then please kindly remember to return your Realworld Guild Membership back to the Check-in Clerk at the entrance. Good bye and have fun. :P

Or maybe actually you will prefer to keep enjoying the wonderful Service being a Realworld Guild Member affords, and perhaps you might even consider making a Generous Donation towards the Realworld Guild Operational Costs :?:

Completely Voluntary though, as no Realworld Guild Member is ever forced or expected to contribute financially. It's rather like an old friend welcoming you into their Dwelling and giving you a Free Lunch don't you agree :?:

Now, (again) isn't supposedly this Topic about TG Clan playing With/Against Realworld Guild Members :?:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:40 pm 
Forum Troll

Halo In-Game Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Xfire Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Harbinge® wrote:
Join a few Scrimworld Server Sessions and you'll find many Realworld Guild Members and other Players all happily Scrimming together competitively.

I thought only those players scrim who hate each other or want to prove that they're better than others.

Then how they can Scrim "happily" ?

You're once again contradicting your own statements. For heaven's sake Harb, stop posting bullshit essays and contradicting your own previously said statements, when you dont have any text from your readme topics to copy and paste, which match the Subject of the Topic. it feels disgraceful seeing you changing your statements soo many times.

And once again you're saying Realworld Guild Community. How many times you've previously said that "Realworld Guild isn't a community. People who've thought that Realworld Guild is a community are mistaken. ". Remember this statement Harb you made some time ago? now you're saying that Realworld Guild is a community. Such bullshit.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:48 pm 

I stand corrected, and will let those Players who Scrim, state whether or not they are happy Scrimming, (or not). Since I don't Scrim, (and only every play happily) it was a classic faux pas assuming they too also play for fun. :$

Here is what a more accurate statement should say:

Join a few Scrimworld Server Sessions and you'll find many Realworld Guild Members and other Players all Scrimming together competitively.

Thanks for the info. :thumbs:

I'm kind of confused by exactly what your trying to say :?:

Community means: "A group of people together in one place".

Realworld Guild is a Community and those who have joined Realworld Guild Community become Realworld Guild Members I.E. Members of Realworld Guild Community. Perhaps a misunderstanding lays between RWG and Realworld Guild :?:

RWG is the name of a larger Parent Company which owns, (amongst other things) Realworld Guild. RWG owns a Server Hosting Company which provides the Web Servers for Realworld Guild Forum and RWG provides the Network & Equipment Realworld Guild uses for Servers to Host Halo & Halo CE Servers. Realworld Guild is NOT RWG, although they, (obviously) have connections.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:00 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: FusioN
http://cdn.meme.li/i/oy3y7.jpg

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:05 pm 

Well actually for one thing: No one, (apart from Admin Core) who joined Realworld Guild is a "RWG Member", they are all Realworld Guild Members.

(There's no such entity as a "RWG Member")

If errors in Realworld Guild Forum are found referring to Realworld Guild Members as "RWG Members", please inform Admin Core and they will be corrected asap. On a personal level it's a bad habit of mine referring to Realworld Guild Servers/Forum etc. as "RWG" in causal comments. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused. :$

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:28 pm 
Forum Troll

Halo In-Game Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Xfire Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Harbinge® wrote:
Well actually for one thing: No one, (apart from Admin Core) who joined Realworld Guild is a "RWG Member", they are all Realworld Guild Members.

(There's no such entity as a "RWG Member")

What the F**K is this bullshit now? Seriously. LOL

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:34 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: FusioN
http://cdn.meme.li/i/oy4e7.jpg

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next