Facebook
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:36 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:57 am 

Halo In-Game Name: seh├ę┬░┬░
Xfire Name: lgbalazs
Sonny is a random player for me anyway. :xD:

And the whole new TG Clan is just the clan of Gamemaster who brainwashed them with his lies and ass licking. Oh well, that's how the whole world works isn't it... at least in this planet for sure.

So the point is, every post of them is just a waste, and telling Gamemaster fooled them is like explaining to religious people that god doesn't exists. It's just a waste of time, they will never accept, cuz then they would have to admit how fucking dumb they actually are.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:36 am 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
Unfortunately New TG Clan (not TG The Gathering, which was a completely respectable Halo CE Community) was founded on Lies spread through Gamemaster and Sonny. Exactly why Sonny sided with Gamemaster was always a mystery (unless it was just a way to gain power no matter what the cost) but it is as they say, all history now.

Players can not be condemned for wanting something new or different and in this respect most individuals are like sheep who just follow the crowd. In this World there are very few True Originators and those who do have the ability to work "Outside the Box" are often ridiculed and criticised for doing so.

What is a shame is to destroy things which were good just for the sake of change, but the Scars of War are littered with such examples and Time can never be turned back. It is always up to the survivors to pick up the pieces and continue.

As far as I can see, New TG Clan (as a Clan) is pretty much now defunct and remains as a reminder of yet another basically ceased Halo CE Community where only Trolls and General (Non Halo related matters) survive.

- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:30 pm 
®ealworld Master Classic Server Admin

Halo In-Game Name: {L┬░E┬░}N@J
Xfire Name: lenaj
Steam Name: {L┬░E┬░}N@J
I agree to sehe (omg should I rly post it? ), he explained well, even he is a mystery for my in fact how he handle.sehe is like "genius and madness are close together".

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:51 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: seh├ę┬░┬░
Xfire Name: lgbalazs
I'd like to remind you that AFAIK you hate me because I pointed out you only hate no-lead cuz you can't own any more with your low ping advantage, and you could not give a valid argument against it, so you rather just blocked me and made an "anti no-lead community" (lol).

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:48 pm 

Lets not stray too far off topic here:

Realworld Guild isn't an "Anti No-Lead Community" per se (Realworld Guild Hosts Noleadworld and Scrimworld Servers) it's just that Realworld Guild tries to be a "Purist Community" in the sense that its Primary Focus is on Hosting Custom Map Servers on V1.09 and sticking as close to the original way Halo CE operates as is practically possible.

Already there are 100's of SAPP enabled Servers (a significant testimony to sehe's achievement) and Realworld Guild believes in choice.

However since this Topic isn't about an event on a Realworld Guild Server (it's actually an incident on TG Clan Cake Server) then discussing SAPP Server Aimbot Detection and (broadly speaking) the wider implications of using the SAPP System is acceptable.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:51 pm 
Membe®

Halo In-Game Name: sanni
Excellent trolling so far, if you all don't mind I'll join in.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20912715/pics/rtlr.png

Also from personal experience I can say that admin power abuse is very common on ┬ę server as illustrated by this picture called "The day NoVa died":

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20912715/pics/poof.png

On the topic of aimbotting, SAPP does a great job getting rid of the botters. So no problems with botters on ┬ę server. I just checked the ban list and the only one banned is a player named "an asshole" but I have no clue who that might be...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:10 pm 
®ealworld Master Classic Server Admin

Halo In-Game Name: {L┬░E┬░}N@J
Xfire Name: lenaj
Steam Name: {L┬░E┬░}N@J
seh├ę┬░┬░ wrote:
I'd like to remind you that AFAIK you hate me because I pointed out you only hate no-lead cuz you can't own any more with your low ping advantage, and you could not give a valid argument against it, so you rather just blocked me and made an "anti no-lead community" (lol).

Na I wont hate you 4 your arguments (which are totally bs) I hate u cause u are a fkn cheater, a Server DoS'er and liar. But only 4 u I will make a short explanation: ilike2lead isn't an anti no-lead community - it's a group of people who like the game how it was made - as a lead game.

I prefer to play on USA lead servers with 167 , cause no one calls me a pinger even I'm rly good there. For me lead is always a challenge. If I want to play no-lead I could play any new random bs ego shooter.

Maybe someday u get it dickhead.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:18 pm 

sanni takes Trolling to a Work of Art. At least it's creative. :P

However the "Graph" only demonstrates how individuals have different perspectives on what they enjoy most and what they feel is the best aspect. That's because there are always different likes/dislikes etc. between everyone.

At least there's one thing that's easy to agree with though: only an "an asshole" Cheats.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:07 am 
Forum Troll

Halo In-Game Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Xfire Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
TG Sonny, big TG CEO here.

TG use this account to read the shit that gets posted here lol

So yeah Harb things don't change and your full of shit. Yeah I got banned for like the 5th time by sapp or w/e. I was on teamspeak at the time and was using the fuel rod ffs. All you guys have known me for over 5 years and if you think I cheat then you all can get fucked and I'm not really arsed but for sure I don't cheat and love Halo as much as you Harb and Bun.

I fraped it when I got banned and I'll put the video up, but like it matters coz your rage against TG clouds your judgement. All you think of is I'VE GOT HIM CHEATING LOL. Well sorry sapp or w/e it is that catches bot is shit.

I've never cheated on Halo and never will and if that what you think Phil, then Bun was right you cant be trusted. You know full well I don't cheat.

Last edited by mercedes on Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:39 am 

Halo In-Game Name: v1r5
Xfire Name: v1r5
Sapp banned me twice for aimbotting as soon as I joined a server, spawn, ban, go figure.

No wonder you pwn my ass!

Nah, I'm just good at fingering.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next