Facebook
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:07 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:57 am 
Forum Troll

Halo In-Game Name: Ā«TGĀ»Troll
Xfire Name: Ā«TGĀ»Troll
Liars are now calling Gamemaster a liar. Which means that Gamemaster was right. Total shit heads.

And sonny doesn't bot u moronic idiots. It's the shit sapp that is coded by sehe which is unable to ban the cheaters (like sehe the mentally abnormal) and bans the fair players. So there is nothing to fuss about TG Sonny's ban.

Maybe HarbingeĀ® has posted this topic to revive this forum, which is totally dead and this topic may bring some life in forum for sometime at least. I sincerely hope HarbingeĀ® has enough courage to read this rather than being a coward and remove it.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:47 am 
Ā®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: HarbingeĀ®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: HarbingeĀ®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
There's no need to remove your observation mercedes, it's a valid opinion.

This Topic exists (basically) to discuss the SAPP Server Aimbot Detection System in light of the fact that it Banned a TG Clan Leader for Cheating especially since there are many TG Clan members who also a Realworld Guild Member (like yourself are too mercedes) and this Topic exists here in the "Guild Members Servers & Services" section for that reason alone.

Realworld Guild Forum continues to operate exactly as it was intended to function, so to say it's Dead is hardly true, but yes it's correct that Spam and Endless Off Topic Replies are not permitted here (if that is the measure of Forum activity) and it's only natural that any Topic which is significant to many Realworld Guild Members will receive a good response (in terms of Replies) whilst other less significant Topics will only remain Browsed.

sehe has detailed the accuracy and efficiency of the SAPP Server Aimbot Detection system (which is trusted by 100's of SAPP enabled Server Operators, like Cake Server etc.) so it's up to Guild Members to make whatever they wish as to the likelihood of TG Sonny actually Cheating as detected by the SAPP Server Aimbot Detection system on the TG Clan Cake Server.

- į¼Ī½ Ļ„ĪæĻĻ„įæ³ Ī½ĪÆĪŗĪ±: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:46 am 
MembeĀ®

Halo In-Game Name: sanni
For some weird reason sapp didn't ban me even once, which makes me kinda sad when even sapp thinks I am bad. :xD:

But I did notice that the same people get banned over and over again, like Sonny and Hipsu for example. So it must be their mouse or net or something like that which makes sapp think they bot.

It might be worth looking into that issue in an effort to improve the sapp aimbot detection.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:52 am 
Ā®ealworld Primary Admin

Halo In-Game Name: {LĀ°EĀ°}AtomĀ®
Xfire Name: ccatomis
Steam Name: DTK-Atomis
Good post Sanni, You just shot it before mine lol but I won't change something ^^

Wow guys, Can we discuss here without insulting other protagonists of this topic ??? :o

I think some would need to wash their mouths with a large piece of soap.
:twisted:

Stop the hate posts and stop act like a child.,

We are here to speak plainly to a player who has been banned for allegedly cheating. Or maybe I'm wrong and too old to understand well ????

Pat

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:05 am 
Forum Troll

The topic is a hate post towards me or are u blind? If sapp banned harb for cheating would anyone of you think he was lol would you hell so jog on telling me to say it's a discussion. It's just harb trying to bring tg down again if this wasn't the case why is banging on about new tg and that shit and goin on about logos on forum. Some of u guys are blind

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:21 pm 
Ā®ealworldeĀ®

Halo In-Game Name: seNsa/decaY
Xfire Name: hpcdecay
sapp a pile of shite. I've been banned many times from its failure.

To think sonny bots is a joke. I was in server with him at the time also in teamspeak he was using a rod when he got banned. :xD: All this pathetic war between TG and Realworld Guild is a fucking joke. Grow the fuck up. How old is this game now... need to make the most of it before its officially dead!

I don't know all what happened cause I wasn't active at the time but I stick by sonny what he has told told me. Any day he's my pal and I know he wouldn't lie <3 just kiss and make up way off topic there but I just wanted to put that out there pz.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:45 pm 
Forum Troll

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:59 pm 
Ā®ealworld Primary Admin

Halo In-Game Name: Crypt Ā®
Xfire Name: blackcrypt
Steam Name: Crypt
Yeh, all this shit is a tit storm set in motion by Narbinger [sarcasm]. I for one think it's hilarious that the great and awesome Sonny got caught out by SAPP, which curiously doesn't give the majority of players any problems at all.

I also think it's hilarious that you berate this forum for being dull and dead and also full of morons who lie through their teeth in an attempt to make (newish) TG look bad, but refuse to accept member applications from some players who want to join (newish) TG forum to discuss halo stuff. I can only assume that (newish) TG are so paranoid that they have to refuse some people that they think maybe acting as spies for RWG. Laughing hard at that.

The topic was initiated imo to discuss whether sapp aimbot detection made a mistake and if it didn't (and sehe has explained how sapp aimbot detection seems to be reliable) why would it seem to affect only a small group of individuals.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:16 pm 
Forum Troll

crypt, your job in Realworld Guild is to only catch innocent players and then label them as botters. So I suggest you go in a Realworld Guild Server, wait for a player to join and sightjack him.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:17 pm 
Ā®ealworld Primary Admin

Halo In-Game Name: Crypt Ā®
Xfire Name: blackcrypt
Steam Name: Crypt
Stop being an angry troll and try and discuss the topic at hand.

Video is excellent btw.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next