Facebook
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:17 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:18 pm 
New TG Clan Leader

Halo In-Game Name: Extremely
Xfire Name: Immature
Steam Name: Mental Age
Got my password back. :xD:

Oh and only sanni and me have access to the server and he set sapp up.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:22 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: seh├ę┬░┬░
Xfire Name: lgbalazs
Logs always can be faked any way... Don't know what do you expect from a server which is full of pathetic trolls and they are even admins. For example: Once Storm banned me then DDoS'ed the server to look like it was me. It's just ridiculous really.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:12 pm 
New TG Clan Leader

I know your saying the logs can be fake and all this shit that its set up by an event like when it drops os when you cap but why the fuck would anyone go to all this trouble to set me up.

Another player got banned tonight Dream®, don't know if he's a Realworld Guild Member but it happens all time just people wont believe it unless it happens to them. The auto ban is useless on a server if its not 100% right every time as people get banned for doing nothing, I'm not really arsed but it needs more work if its banning me for nothing.

And the difference between me and sehe is that people that know me respect me and know I don't cheat. I don't need to show the video because people know sapp auto ban is not 100%. No1 respects you sehe after your actions in the past. I show you the video to prove sapp auto ban doesn't work. I love the work you have done in No-Lead but you have let yourself down in the past.

Harb the only people that like you in Halo are the people you have kept as a admin. Everyone loves Bun in Halo, so I wonder why she left Realworld Guild and started TG back up and hates you so much. When she stopped playing in Realworld Guild Sessions she told me she would never play on Realworld Servers again just because of you. Says it all really but yeah I forgot I don't have a brain and I'm some sort of sheep that follows her around and I'm power mad lol. Anyway we had a good custom session tonight was full for well known players so yeah we are not dead and still playing on. :xD:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:17 pm 
®ealworld Master Classic Server Admin

Halo In-Game Name: {L┬░E┬░}N@J
Xfire Name: lenaj
Steam Name: {L┬░E┬░}N@J
Sonny no one needs to read about Bun tbh - It's like a friend of a friend said u are an idiot. Is that the way u discuss? I guess no.

I can say I really play Halo for long time and clans and guild came and left. No one else did and built up what Harbinge® did - and all that 4 free - but so many came like cockroaches and just misapply it. Harbinge® tried and tries always to be fair. It's just impossible to make it right for every one but all of u compete him like that, but he keeps it up and tries to hold this game alive even when others try to split it more and more. You rage against this forum and said its dead - yeah it seems so but how many guys use our forums? People like Gamemaster are the shot in the neck. They do all for some virtual power. I do not agree with all Harbinge® does and writes - but I know and trust he only does it believing he does it right. And most of your so called friends don't try to jump over their shadow, it's even easier to cry and insult.

It's nothing personal vs you Sonny. I even really don't know u. It's something I want to say in general. So if u point a finger to Harbinge® and Crypt, always see that 4 fingers point on yourself.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:22 pm 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
Sticking to the Topic is always is the best policy here. ;)

It's good to see Realworld Guild Members engaged in a serious discussion about SAPP (Server Side) Aimbot Detection; If the system is flawed and Bans innocent Players or not.

Personally I have no idea if TG Sonny cheated on TG Cake server. And as said previously; Many TG Clan members are also Realworld Guild Members, so makes it pertinent to Realworld Guild Members.

Please Note:
This Topic was raised in "Guild Members Servers & Services" because it was a subject raised by a Realworld Guild Member who, (allegedly) witnessed the event and then reported it here in the Forum Chatbox for all to see. I wasn't on the Cake Server or saw this event take place.

Since it obviously effects many Realworld Guild Members (TG Clan etc.) it provides a good opportunity to discuss the effectiveness of the SAPP Server Aimbot Detection system.

Players who Cheat (or not Cheat - whatever the truth is) on a Realworld Guild Members Server and how these Realworld Guild Members chose to handle it (on their own server) is completely up to them. Realworld Guild is completely impartial to such events.

- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:30 pm 
New TG Clan Leader

Harb you know I don't cheat. Forgot every thing that's happened. If this happened to you I know 100% you wouldn't have cheated.

Do you understand that?

Lenaj if Harb didn't bring all of TG into this I wouldn't bring it all up again. He's brought all this up for nothing. He could have said all this without my name and TG. And btw not once did I say this forum is dead. I don't care about this forum I just came here coz I was told what was put.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:38 pm 
®ealworld Master Classic Server Admin

Halo In-Game Name: {L┬░E┬░}N@J
Xfire Name: lenaj
Steam Name: {L┬░E┬░}N@J
ye sonny maybe but tbh no one cares about TG maybe u overrate it.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:39 pm 
New TG Clan Leader

That's fair enough, but I wouldn't start a topic over at TG saying Harb bots though would I. You know why, because I'm not a Kid.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:18 am 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
As TG Clan Leader (or indeed the same would be for any other Leader of any other Realworld Guild Member's various different Clans who were reported as being Banned for Cheating) DOES make TG Sonny the subject matter of this Post and HOW (on a Realworld Guild Members server) the (alleged) Ban came about etc.

If the SAPP Aimbot Detection system had instead Banned (for example) MYSELF on some SAPP Server, then I'm sure that this would also end up in a Forum Topic somewhere. Already there are many different examples (in numerous Forums) where MY name has been mentioned for one thing or another thing: How Realworld Guild Operates; How Realworld Guild Policies are applied; Why Realworld Guild refuses to do certain things etc, etc. etc.

For my part (here in this Forum), I have always tried to remain as neutral as possible (including this Topic), but it's only natural that some Realworld Members will take things personally.

Realworld Guild Forum has an Open Door Policy (where No Realworld Guild Member has ever been Banned) but (as Clearly stated in Realwold Guild Forum Policy) Topics in the Main Forum ARE Subject to Moderation.

- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:30 am 
New TG Clan Leader

I'm sure and 100% sure no1 in Realworld Guild or TG Clan would think you bot if this happened to you. One thing I know is that your not a cheat, just like most Halo players I know for the last 5 years. Hand on your heart you know I'm not a cheat, so I don't see why you posted this if you didn't want to bring all the hate between Realworld Guild and TG Clan. I just don't get why you want to start it all again.

I was a Blue Admin on Realworld Guild, never broke a rule and never banned anyone I shouldn't. I was removed because of something I said on TG Chat which is fair enough, I always followed the rules. I'm not some random player here like some are making out.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next