Facebook
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:12 pm



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:53 am 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:55 pm
Posts: 4635
Location: Bournemouth. United Kingdom
Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
Despite a resolute opinion that I should believe someone incapable of cheating just because of knowing them as a Player unfortunately would be very naive of me. I don't accept (verbatim) that ANY Player is incapable of being a Cheat. Obviously some Players seem far less likely to be a Cheat than others, and that does include TG Sonny in the position of TG Clan Leader on TG Clan's own Cake server.

However the very fact that it appeared TG Sonny had cheated and been caught by the SAPP Aimbot Detection system brought the whole situation sharply into focus for obvious reasons: A Clan Leader (and Realworld Guild Member) had (supposedly) been caught Cheating.

Is this not a significant enough event for discussion whatever the reason?

For example; if a Player did not Cheat (but got Automatically Banned for Aimboting through SAPP) then surely this brings the whole question of the SAPP Server Aimbot Detection system into question.

_________________
Harbinge®: A Wise Oracle. Bringer of Wisdom and Doom. :uk:

Image
- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -


Top
 OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:03 am 
New TG Clan Leader
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 5:44 pm
Posts: 651
Halo In-Game Name: Extremely
Xfire Name: Immature
Steam Name: Mental Age
So I've been playing halo since 2003 on xbox, moved to Halo PC in 2005 and then onto Halo CE in 2007. Came to Realworld Guild a few years later. Then I've paid for the TG servers for over a year and ran sapp on the server since it came out but only just decided to start cheating. It's pathetic. I've lost 1000s and 1000s of hours on this game. I don't clam to be the best never have but I love this game and wouldn't cheat. Think what you want I don't care really I'll leave you to it.


Top
 OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:13 am 

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:27 am
Posts: 208
Halo In-Game Name: v1r5
Xfire Name: v1r5
It's a fact that sapp sometimes bans players for botting even though they're not doing.
It's well known that Sonny does not use cheats.
If a topic were to be made it should have been a sarcastic topic, but eventually Harb got too serious about Halo and Realworld Guild and TG, so nope, let's go for the Hackusation.

_________________
Uptime is the name, downtime is the game.
acbluflame wrote:
Lateksi wrote:
No wonder you pwn my ass!

Nah, I'm just good at fingering.


Top
 OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:17 am 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:55 pm
Posts: 4635
Location: Bournemouth. United Kingdom
Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
OK:
It's completely understandable to feel grieved about something very dear and close to your own heart (which you love) when all you've done is everything that you can for the good of it, and then a situation arises which you are accused of (through no fault of you own, and which you know you are completely innocent of) and then are put in the position of having to try and defend yourself.

BTW:
This Topic IS Entitled: TG Sonny (TG Clan Leader) Caught Aimbotting
This Topic IS NOT Entitled: TG Sonny IS A Proven Cheat

(Some need to get a Better Grip before Rushing Headlong in - LOL)

However it is fair that some of the implications IF TG Sonny WAS a Proven Cheat were raised within the scope of this Topic.

So perhaps, (if SAPP is incorrect) isn't it the SAPP Aimbot Detection system that needs further investigation?
(And a good example of WHY this Topic exists)

_________________
Harbinge®: A Wise Oracle. Bringer of Wisdom and Doom. :uk:

Image
- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -


Top
 OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:33 am 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:51 am
Posts: 84
Halo In-Game Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Xfire Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Harbinge® wrote:
However the very fact that it appeared TG Sonny had cheated and been caught by the SAPP Aimbot Detection system brought the whole situation sharply into focus for obvious reasons: A Clan Leader (and Realworld Guild Member) had (supposedly) been caught Cheating.

OK, then why don't you bitch about Cheat and fair play when DG Leaders gets banned by SAPP? They're clan leaders too (also Realworld Members too) and DG is a bigger clan than TG (in terms of memberships). So, I believe if you claim to be fair, you should have brought their aimbotting ban too here on Realworld Guild Forum.

It really sounds so idiotic to post this about sonny. It's like that TG Bun has heard that a Clan Leader of DG or SmG has caught aimbotting, lets post it on TG Forums that they caught botting.

There is no sense in posting things which happens on other servers here on your forum. I seriously cannot understand why you posted this. Personal grudge towards sonny and defame sonny are the only possible reasons you can have to post this.


Top
 OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:34 am 

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:27 am
Posts: 208
Halo In-Game Name: v1r5
Xfire Name: v1r5
Got it sehe?

Your code blows, noob.

_________________
Uptime is the name, downtime is the game.
acbluflame wrote:
Lateksi wrote:
No wonder you pwn my ass!

Nah, I'm just good at fingering.


Top
 OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:48 am 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:55 pm
Posts: 4635
Location: Bournemouth. United Kingdom
Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
mercedes wrote:
OK, then why don't you bitch about Cheat and fair play when DG Leaders gets banned by SAPP? They're clan leaders too (also Realworld Members too) and DG is a bigger clan than TG (in terms of memberships). So, I believe if you claim to be fair, you should have brought their aimbotting ban too here on Realworld Guild Forum.

Already stated (previously):
"Indeed the same would be for any other Leader of any other Realworld Guild Member's various different Clans who were reported as being Banned for Cheating"

To date, no DG Leader (and a Realworld Guild Member) has been reported here for Aimbotting on their Server, or for that Matter neither on a Realworld Guild Server. Otherwise there would be another (similar) Topic here, OR (at the very least) it would be referenced here.

Also (previously stated):
"Many TG Clan members are also Realworld Guild Members, so makes it pertinent to Realworld Guild Members."

No doubt when ANY Leader is accused of doing something aberrant, (even when faced with supporting evidence) many Followers/Supporters wish to decry such allegations. It's only natural to want to defend a Leader whose trust has been invested in. It's certainly not nice to discover a Leader was corrupt who was believed as being honourable. History is littered with such examples.

Sadly it appears that some Realworld Guild Members (TG Clan Members?) here are under the illusion that this Topic was created as an "Attack against TG Clan". Whereas in truth, only facts of real events that did occur (for whatever reason) have been reported for the benefit of ALL Realworld Guild Members.

As an aside (previously stated):
There are literally 100's of Personal References to myself (Harbinge®) across many Forums and Communities. As a Leader, it goes with the territory.

TG Sonny has personally defended the allegation of being a Cheat and there is now a very serious question of the reliability of the SAPP Aimbot Detection system on a server. Furthermore, TG Clan (Website at least) make the point of Stressing TG Clan does not Cheat (a good thing) so therefore, surely this Topic should help to strengthen that position. However (as often happens), some individuals seek to exploit situations for personal benefit or to cause trouble where only openness and fairness is intended.

sehe, (the creator of the SAPP Server Aimnot Detection system) has stated how the system works and the likelihood of a False Positive occurring. So basically it's up to individual Realworld Guild Members to decide what they prefer to believe. Perhaps the SAPP Server Aimbot Detection system is prone to many False Positives, but that's not for me to say especially because I have no experience of this system or indeed of it ever having happened to myself being Banned on a SAPP Server.

_________________
Harbinge®: A Wise Oracle. Bringer of Wisdom and Doom. :uk:

Image
- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -


Top
 OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:06 am 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:51 am
Posts: 84
Halo In-Game Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Xfire Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
And what do you believe Harb?


Top
 OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:38 am 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:55 pm
Posts: 4635
Location: Bournemouth. United Kingdom
Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
It was very surprising to learn that TG Sonny had been Banned for Aimbotting. In fact so surprising actually, that it seemed highly appropriate to create a Topic to discuss the situation and to look into the SAPP system.

As many are already aware, I'm not a big fan of SAPP. Not because SAPP is bad, but because SAPP strays away from the original game despite all the game's faults etc. Although it's true that SAPP is designed to make the game more playable and increase fairness for all Players.

Personally I have never previously suspected or known of TG Sonny to cheat on a Realworld Guild Server, (cheating kind of defeats the whole point of playing a game that one loves playing) and to cheat really shows a great disrespect to other Players as well as to the game itself and it has always been my belief that TG Sonny loves Halo.

However it would be foolish of me to believe that No One is incapable of using an Amibot on a Server, no matter WHO they maybe or for WHATEVER the reason. Hence WHY this Topic exists.

_________________
Harbinge®: A Wise Oracle. Bringer of Wisdom and Doom. :uk:

Image
- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -


Top
 OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:58 am 

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:27 am
Posts: 208
Halo In-Game Name: v1r5
Xfire Name: v1r5
Harb making sense? What is this madness?

_________________
Uptime is the name, downtime is the game.
acbluflame wrote:
Lateksi wrote:
No wonder you pwn my ass!

Nah, I'm just good at fingering.


Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
GuildWarsAlliance Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net. Modified for Realworld Guild by Crypt.
Guild Wars™ is a trademark of NCsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.