Facebook
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:50 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:14 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: seh├ę┬░┬░
Xfire Name: lgbalazs
Stop being pathetic please.

If it was this buggy then it would ban every1 randomly, not always the same people. Also it's weird that these things only happen in your Cake server and not in the other 400 Sapp servers

For example: how Gamemaster brainwashed you and now he has everything to do these bullshits, and he is the kind of fag**t [Moderated] who would actually do it.

I know what a sick moron he is, because he lied about me to Harb to make me permanently banned from Realworld Guild servers. Do you understand? I know he lied, because it was about me, but Harb didn't bother to check the logs and it took him half year to kick out this ass licker fag**t [Moderated] when he tried to do the same with Vaib. So again, he lied about me so I obviously knew the truth. Ofc you could tell it's me who lies but I don't give a fuck about your opinion. + I guess no one cares if you are cheating or not.

So you can troll here that aimbot detection sux, but still no-one did better or even close to this. It's your Cake server, if you don't like it you can turn it off, prolly that's what they want to achieve.

Trust me, if it was this buggy, people would spam me on xfire about it, yet no1 ever complained, rather the opposite. I could just post the source code here to prove that what you showed in the video is impossible to cause a ban, but don't think anyone understands C++ and 3D vector geometry here.

Oh, and you can tell no1 respects me or you can even believe it, but the fact is that much more people respects me than you. You think Gamemaster does? Or he even likes you? LOL He's only your ass licker "friend" to be an admin. I'm sorry if you can't see this. Same he tried to do with Harb, but eventually failed.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:20 pm 
Membe®

Halo In-Game Name: sanni
SAPP is the greatest gift ever to be given to all the Halo players. Not only does it make Halo more easy for newcomers but it also allows for an almost fair cross continent gaming without undeniable ping advantage for one side. Furthermore it prepares the Halo player base for the new age when Halo (1,2,3) will be re-released on STEAM.

But even the greatest things in the world can have flaws, like if you eat to much cake (which also never happened to me just like being banned by SAPP). So there is a slight error in SAPPs aimbot detection code which leads to some players getting banned. Most likely it is related to some other hacks people are using like FOV modifiers or some stupid anti-virus program or what ever, I have no clue tbh.

That doesn't make SAPP any less brilliant. Server admins should just act accordingly and flush the ipbans list from time to time to make sure nobody innocent stays banned longer than 24hrs.

Also I like to take this opportunity to tell everyone about my favourite cake.

http://static.chefkoch-cdn.de/ck.de/rezepte/22/22785/576079-960x720-super-dickmann-torte.jpg

I have attached the recipe, but it's in German so you have to learn the language first but it will be worth it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/209 ... _Torte.pdf

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:24 pm 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
Interesting.

From my current understanding of the SAPP Server Aimbot Detection, it could be affected by a Lag Spike. So perhaps there always has to be some room for doubt (as with any automatic system) and (in my Opinion) is why a Server Admin should always make the decision as to a Player's likelihood of Cheating UNLESS the "Automatic System" is used in conjunction with the Client Side Anti-Cheat Mod functioning.

In that case an Automatic System CAN be relied upon to be highly accurate.

However sehe does make a very valid point about those who might prefer the SAPP Aimbot Detection system to be brought into question. If the system was in doubt, then it would act as an ideal excuse for Cheats to claim Innocence and to continue Cheating.

PS.
sanni, you would make someone a beautiful wife with your Cake making Skills. :twisted:

- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:37 pm 

Sorry sanni, but what you said makes no sense; it's server sided only. How could FOV or AV affects it... don't be ridiculous please.

Also, lag/packet loss only affects when you move your camera, for ex you turn "fast" to an enemy, but the middle packets lose, and Halo only receives the "initial" state and the next packet is that you are aiming at the player's head, so it obviously looks like from server side as a snap. But since on the video he wasn't even moving his camera, nor aimed to the head, it's impossible to get banned like this.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:24 pm 
New TG Clan Leader

Halo In-Game Name: Extremely
Xfire Name: Immature
Steam Name: Mental Age
Let's not go in to this with Gamemaster he doesn't even play much any more and he doesn't even have ftp to the server.

The video is real and unedited so I don't know what u want me to say. I'm just showing you what happened sehe. It's your program and I'm telling you this happened.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:34 pm 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
Perhaps there is hope after all.

FFS Sonny, step back into the Lightside man. Feel the Force. (Can You Feel The Force?)

GM was a proven liar, that you backed up to the hilt, (even if you don't believe me, try and believe others) and who kept you Blinded in the Darkside. TG (the Old TG, "The Gathering") were never Dark, they were a Bright Beacon of Shining Light.

I don't know if your Ban was a Glitch, a Lag Spike, or an Error. Maybe you did use something you shouldn't have. Who knows... However it was caused by a machine, and that's what the Topic is investigating.

Man-up and Smoke the Pipe. :P

- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:57 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: v1r5
Xfire Name: v1r5
Im the first who never came to you when sapp went derp, why?

- Can't be bothered wasting time for a bug occuring once in a while
- Even if i were to explain to you what and why you would probably not understand because you're side minded and quite ignorant
- None would ever belive sapp over a well known player who's never been caught nor proven cheating

--

I got banned for botting by sapp as soon as i joined the server, spawn, ban.
I got banned for botting by sapp while throwing a plama nade.
I have no reason to lie, but since you're a fat dude covered in mustard self proclaimed god you wont belive it.

Sapp has been proven faulty mutiple times, no acctual report were made because who cares?
Even fucking Salerno got banned once for botting because sapp went derp.

No wonder you pwn my ass!

Nah, I'm just good at fingering.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:17 pm 

Explain what? Are you retarded, you think I need to explaination how my own code works and I wouldn't understand it? I already said laggy shit net can cause ban occasionally with bad luck. Stop being a pathetic arrogant moron pls.

Also, you just wasted your time to write this troll post, this shows you don't really want to make valid argument, rather just trying to provoke me.

And I'm not fat and atheist but whatever, your post just proved what an ignorant fagot you are.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:19 pm 
Forum Troll

Halo In-Game Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Xfire Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
old kids crying on a almost 2 year old event. get some lives noobs. and stop crying like a baby that GM did this to me, GM did bad to me 1.5 years ago. GM was a bad admin 2 years ago.

pathetic piece of morons. sehe retard, u once again proved urself to be mentally unstable. so no one likes to talk to you coz u never any valid arguments except lies and ass licking to harb.

if u retards really think that posting a 2 year old event on ur dead forums will revive your forums, then go ahead. keep bitching. coz no one gives a shit about u idiots. no one cares if u keep crying for a whole 2 years over a single event.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:28 pm 

Okay, so I think I told here everything about how aimbot detection works, if some1 has still a valid argument or a proper question I'll react, otherwise I'm out from this flamewar.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 17  Next