Facebook
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:56 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:28 pm 
Forum Troll

Halo In-Game Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Xfire Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Yeah lock the topic because sehe the fag**t [Moderated] is running out of lies and valid arguments. :lmao:

sehe what a failure and mentally unstable you are. :lmao:

Thnx for giving us a laugh, once again.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:38 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: seh├ę┬░┬░
Xfire Name: lgbalazs
Wow, chill down Gamemaster you little fag**t [Moderated]. :)

You just make yourself look even more pathetic. I explained everything, yet no1 could give a valid argument. You act like a 6 year old child, with repeating what others told of you LOL. Go, hurry, lick some asses fast!

Sigh, I again let drag myself into pointless flamewar of moronic trolls... I'll really reply from now on only for proper posts.

Lie and troll how much you want, no one cares about your opinion any way.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:37 pm 
®ealworld Master Classic Server Admin

Halo In-Game Name: {L┬░E┬░}N@J
Xfire Name: lenaj
Steam Name: {L┬░E┬░}N@J
finnished reading and i guess sehe, harb, sonny and me could be fine each other - maybe all of us had some different views or arguments - but after all i see all of u respect each other - maybe its time to shake hands and forget- we are to less on Halo universe to fuck it up - only this mercedes moron should be banned for life - he just insults and write like a little kid. so maybe mercedes u fuck off and let us discuss to a good end - that there are things between earth and heaven no one can explain but finally we are share one love - love to an old but awesome game.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:33 pm 
New TG Clan Leader

Halo In-Game Name: Extremely
Xfire Name: Immature
Steam Name: Mental Age
lenaj I don't have a problem with u or harb. To me it was all in the past. I didn't have to even show u the video but thought I would but sehe thinks it fake /.\ As I said b4 if sehe came on tg server I wouldn't do anything anyway apart from try and kill him. :xD:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:15 pm 
®ealworld Master Classic Server Admin

Halo In-Game Name: {L┬░E┬░}N@J
Xfire Name: lenaj
Steam Name: {L┬░E┬░}N@J
Hey sonny - I know - we both haven't any problem - was talking in general. For example I had some dispute with sehe, but we both came to the end.

We are both stubborn. I agree with you, the video isn't fake - I was on the server atm you got banned and for me I don't think you bot. Finally I do see if someone bots or not. If I can beat him - I'm happy - if he bots obviously (HS only - snap) than I kick/ban him.

Lets go back to Halo CE 1.09 or Halo Full Version - people who bought this game bot less than people who use portable version. Maybe less players - yeah but maybe more fun.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:31 pm 
Membe®

Halo In-Game Name: sanni
Totally agree with you there Naj.

While Moderators have created this topic purely to troll TG a little, (and who doesn't enjoy a little bit of trolling once in a while) Gamemaster just throws insult after insult. Like he always has. :xD:

To sum up the facts:
  • there is no way to kick a lvl 3 admin like sonny on ┬ę server and write a server message without the ADMIN prefix because of:
    adminban 2
    sapp_rcon 1
    and the fact that there is not a single lvl 4 admin.
  • also there are no events setup that kick players and blame it on the aimbot detection
  • so sonny was indeed kicked and ip banned by SAPP's aimbot detection system
  • therefore the only question left is whether or not sonny used an aimbot when he was kicked and the answer is simply "no" as he has video proof showing the moment he got banned

In conclusion SAPP's aimbot detection system isn't perfect. No need for all the insults and drama, and that starts with the topic title which was clearly aimed at creating drama. Moderators must be very proud of himself because everything just worked out as planned.

So how about everyone uses his excess energy to recreate a false ban by SAPP's aimbot detection so we can find out what exactly causes it.

Or learn how to bake because bitches love cake.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:56 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: seh├ę┬░┬░
Xfire Name: lgbalazs
Sure, all you was doing is trolling so far, and now suddenly come up with this at the end. I was on your server, and prefixes are turned off. + I guess at least you are a level 4 admin there, so you can do whatever you want there.

But sure, if you could describe a way how to get banned without moving the camera, it would really prove it has bugs, though it would be really unlikely, since I already checked the code many times + tested it with the debug strings, I know exactly how it's scoring.

If you think people get banned too easily, just set ban limit to 10000 score, which is supposed to be the default.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:24 pm 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
This Topic was not created to "Troll TG a little". It was created and exists purely for the reasons already stated (previously):

Basically it's a discussion about SAPP Server Aimbot Detection and how a Realworld Guild Member (and a TG Clan Leader) were Auto-Banned by this system for Cheating on TG Cake Server (as reported here on this Forum, not by me, but by another Realworld Guild Member) and if this really was a Legitimate Ban or a Technical Concern for SAPP.

sehe is pretty well convinced that the SAPP Aimbot Detection system performed normally, whilst acknowledging that certain "Connection Issues" can cause a False Positive to occur. Although sehe has made clear that this is not a situation which happens frequently on a SAPP server, since the system is very robust in operation. Many others have testified that "Apparent" False Positives occur regularly on SAPP Servers. However it's also true that some may wish to discredit the system for their own reasons.

On balance (and without further evidence available), it does appear that TG Sonny is unlikely to have been Cheating on Cake Server, and this was simply a False Positive perhaps caused by a Lag Spike, too low a Setting or by something else etc.

It's not really possible to know if the Video Evidence is Genuine, but it doesn't actually seem to matter much in this case anyway.

Gamemaster needs to realise that the World does not always revolve around him (no matter how brightly the Sun shines out of his Ass), perhaps just learn to relax a little and not take things always quite so personally. In the field of On-Line Gaming it's not uncommon for Players to throw a few personal insults about from time to time, but at the end of the day what unites all of us together is our common love of Playing Halo.

- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:32 am 

Halo In-Game Name: zero
Xfire Name: acbluflame
April fools!

Dammit guys, you had me going all along with this elaborate plan to fool on-lookers like me that Sonny was banned for aimbotting, and that SAPP doesn't work properly! You didn't have to go and create 10 pages worth of posts to have me convinced! :o

Well I'll see you guys around until the next April hoax.

2012 end of realworld now imma take you all out
wanna come after me i fuking dare ya to assholes

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:10 am 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
Finally you realised Realworld Guild Time Travelled (in to the future) and designed this whole Topic especially for you just to create the previous Post "Bang On Cue: 1st April".

(From R.E.M album: Out Of Time)

Cool eh. 8)

And now since we're all friends again, I know a little place where we can get together: :cuinlove:

Feel the Luuuve between us Baby... :rambo:

- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next