Facebook
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:15 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:01 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: seh├ę┬░┬░
Xfire Name: lgbalazs
Anyway, I can send you a pre-release with the aimbot-scan debug strings enabled, so even people with average intelligence can better understand how it's actually working.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:28 pm 
®ealworld Master Classic Server Admin

Halo In-Game Name: {L┬░E┬░}N@J
Xfire Name: lenaj
Steam Name: {L┬░E┬░}N@J
<3 sehe

And Harb - back to topic, stop spam pls and read the rulez about posting on the forum.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:16 pm 

WOW, I just got the answer from sanni, he said Gamemaster wouldn't let it install on his server. So from now on I'll assume this was just some pathetic troll attempt from Gamemaster and sanni. But anyway, I'll make a command in the next release to enable these debug strings, so you can get more information how it's working, such as:

"Player X snapped N┬░ to player Y from M distance"

Besides it's funny that it turns out that sanni's server is actually belonging to the fucktard Gamemaster now.

Hope it's just some bad April 1's joke, since it's just too ridiculous.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:43 pm 
New TG Clan Leader

Halo In-Game Name: Extremely
Xfire Name: Immature
Steam Name: Mental Age
Lol must be, coz I pay for the servers and only gave sanni the logins because I don't know how to set sapp up. Gamemaster did run the servers but that was months ago since then sanni has done everything including set them back up because gamemaster is not around much any more.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:07 pm 
Membe®

Halo In-Game Name: sanni
yEyE tried to talk to me in game and I replied no need gamemaster wouldn't allow me to install it anyway. :xD:

That reply probably wasn't so funny when you don't know how long it took me to convince everyone on installing sapp/no lead in the first place. So I apologize, I just was in game and didn't want to type much.

Oh wait I even have a picture illustrating my "funny" comment. :xD:

http://i.imgur.com/6dQFTCv.png

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:13 pm 

Convince everyone == Convince the players brainwashed by Gamemaster, like sonny who actually pays your server, still funny.

Anyway, if you want the DLL (file) with the debug strings add me on Xfire.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:31 pm 
New TG Clan Leader

Halo In-Game Name: Extremely
Xfire Name: Immature
Steam Name: Mental Age
Well I liked SAPP and No Lead from the first time I played on it, so yeah you're talking shite and I was paying for a TG server before Gamemaster was removed from being a Realworld Guild Server Admin.

Gamemaster told me his side why he was removed, I spoke to Harb and he told me why he removed him. I then asked Harb to show me the proof (which he said he had on Gamemaster) and Harb said it was none of my business. I asked many times for Harb to show me the proof which he never did. I don't know 100% who was telling the truth and in the end it was nothing to do with me.

I asked Harb to show me the proof and I'd back him but he never did. All Harb kept saying was he was the CEO of RWG ® (Realworld Guild Servers), take my word for it. And I'm like just show me haha.

I don't know what part makes me brainwashed though lol

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:19 pm 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
Indeed sonny did ask me to supply the "Proof" of Gamemaster's constant Server Admin Abuse etc. but since by then both sonny and Gamemaster were New TG Clan, it was (quite frankly) nothing to do with them and simply Realworld Guild business.

Furthermore I'd had enough of the whole situation with Gamemaster, and felt that anything I supplied New TG with would only add to the Flame War Gamemaster was creating between New TG Clan and Realworld Guild. Why should I lie about that situation anyway, (what was there for me to gain) in fact Realworld Guild lost 2 ("trusted") Server Admins.

Through informing sonny that I wasn't simply a "Player", but in fact am an established Company CEO (RWG ® Server Hosting) was meant to help sonny understand that by me "Lying in my position" represented a far greater loss of reputation and credibility than just some random CE Player who Hosts a CE Server somewhere.

- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:32 pm 

Well that's true that Harb is a stubborn lazy ass when it's coming to check/show logs (not like they couldn't've faked anyways [and "why would I lie" is not a valid argument, btw.]), BUT I copied a huge chatlog between me and Gaymaster that was showed how he got angry at me for a stupid reason when I mentioned him without any offense that he might banned a player (the Meredith case, if you remember :)) who prolly wasn't botting.

From that Gaymaster got mad at me and decided to get me perma banned from every RWG server, and it was obvious that he did all of this from some pathetic reverence that I dared to question his decision. He even come after me with fake nicknames just to ban me, and even I told the exact time and server to Harb, he cba'd check the logs (fuck you), so had to make another 10+ page thread to clarify things more or less. Sadly all I could achieve is to get off from the fake Ban-on-Sight list (that I never was on, only Gaymaster spread this lie), but Harb still couldn't admit he made a mistake making Gaymaster an admin, and more than half year had to pass to finally realize what a fucking sneaking prick is he.

Anyways, not sure what you reacted to my post, as remember you just ignored it, and since you simply believed his lies thx to his great anal-entertaining skills, you just assumed every word we say is a lie. Perhaps you should read back the thread how you ignored every fact and logical reasoning (and this is called being brainwashed, btw.).

Last edited by seh├ę┬░┬░ on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:46 pm 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
You forgot to add that I'm a (stubborn lazy ass) "Old Git". But yes, you have highlighted another problem: Server Log Files can easily be Faked. Hence WHY I didn't bother much with them.

In fact it would have been far simpler just to Create some Random Log File as "Proof" rather than have to go through the justification process to show that Gamemaster acted as a Self Serving Opportunistic Abusing Liar. And really, who could have proven otherwise.

Oh well...

- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next