Facebook
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:04 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:53 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: seh├ę┬░┬░
Xfire Name: lgbalazs
But you could just check in the log when I told you he's coming after me with fake names only to ban me right after he enters the server, but it didn't seemed to reach your brain.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:05 am 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
Both myself (and Dwight) were already aware of Gamemaster's Server Admin Abuse not only with the way Gamemaster enacted "Personal Revenge" against sehe etc. but also especially how Gamemaster "Relentlessly Persecuted" another Realworld Guild Server Admin (Vaibhav) and is WHY Gamemaster was dealt with.

All Server Log Files WERE constantly being checked meticulously by both myself and by Dwight. For reasons (already stated) it was deemed there wasn't any point in publishing them "Publicly".

It would be a mistake imagining that any undertakings by myself are anything less than 100% Thorough and 100% Comprehensive. For example; one only has to look back through this Forum alone to see that not much goes astray or ever gets missed. To believe that events which take place on Realworld Guild Servers are treated any less diligently is foolhardy. Those who know me well rely on a First Class Service;

Just like a Duck seeming to Glide Effortlessly across a Pond, all the Real Work takes place below the Waterline out of sight.

- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:15 am 
New TG Clan Leader

Halo In-Game Name: Extremely
Xfire Name: Immature
Steam Name: Mental Age
You told me you had loads of proof not just one bit and when I asked you to show me many times and you wouldn't what do you think it looks like? Looks like your lying, and at the time I was a Realworld Guild Blue Admin so yeah it did have something to do with me. Not once did you say I'm not sending it you because logs can be edited or anything like that.

Sehe if your right about all this doesn't mean I'm brainwashed just because I didn't side with you and what should I do then stop paying for TG server straight away or leave TG because Gamemaster doesn't like you? I can still think for my self when iv not had a Stella :xD: just can't be arsed with all of this bull shit for years and it looks like it will never end. Gamemaster did ask me what to do if you came on server, I said nothing leave him to play this was back when it happened. I could of said yeah lets ban him all time. All I wanted was the proof Harb spoke of and I would of believed him.

You were on a Kick On Sight order at Realworld Guild. All Realworld Guild Server Admins were told to Kick you straight away. This was discussed on the forum and Harb gave the final say to continually Kick you from the server as soon as you joined. Gamemaster took it in himself to Ban you every time you joined then.

[Moderator Added Comment: A Realworld Guild Server Admin Kick On Sight policy was issued because sehe used a Random Key Generator Edition of Halo CE, plus a continually changing IP Address, so Banning failed. It is deemed best policy to continually Kick a Player like this, instead if trying to Ban them]

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:27 am 

Halo In-Game Name: seh├ę┬░┬░
Xfire Name: lgbalazs
I don't understand then if Harb was aware what Gamemaster did with me (and others like sero), why he gave Ban On Sight order on me, or why Gamemaster still was an admin for half year. Also back then you said to me you won't check the logs, because so many other people ask and you don't have time for check it every occasion when some1 complains about your pathetic faggot childish admin, such as gamemaster, msalerno, crypt, vaibh, zeith, etc.

And it's not like I asked to side with me, you could just read the convos and examples we posted, then look at how he's acting all the time on the forum and in game, then use your brain to deduce who is lying.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:35 am 

Obviously for sonny, a "Matter of Trust" was WHOM to trust: Either Gamemaster saying whatever to defend one position or Realworld Admin Core putting across their position.

In Realworld Guild, a Realworld Guild Primary (Blue) Server Admin has higher authority over say a Realworld Guild Classic Server Admin etc. whilst right at the top of this "Organisational Structure" sits Realworld Guild Admin Core.

When a Realworld Guild Primary Admin refuses (for whatever reason) to listen or take instruction from Realworld Guild Admin Core, then this represents Insubordination. Questioning authority is permitted, but (as in any organisation) certain information is always withheld for various reasons and instructions are just expected to be obeyed.

At the time, the reason why Log Files were not disclosed, discussed (or made available to any 3rd Party) is because more than One Situation was under investigation and also there was a serious risk of Log File Information becoming Abused. Realworld Admin Core had tried to make this situation clear, but somewhere along the line errors in communication and misunderstandings must have occurred.

This resulted in sonny having Realworld Guild Primary Admin Status Revoked, not because of Server Admin Abuse, (sonny was given the role of Realworld Primary Admin precisely because of having good Server Adminship skills) but purely because of Insubordination and Failure to Respect Realworld Guild Admin Core Authority. If sonny felt that Realworld Guild Admin Core Authority was incorrect to the point of not wanting to accept it, then really sonny should have resigned the Primary Server Admin position from Realworld Guild. Instead, telling One's "Boss" what to do, is never a wise act for anyone. Ass Lickers understand this, and is (for example) why Gamemaster (amongst other skills), is a supreme expert Ass Licker.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:54 am 
New TG Clan Leader

Well you removed me because of my comments on New TG Forum chat. That's what you told me.

I never broke any rules on Realworld Guild. Also you said admin have to play in all sessions. So yeah that's what you told me, not what you just wrote.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:03 am 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Halo In-Game Name: {L°E°}Atom®
Xfire Name: ccatomis
Steam Name: DTK-Atomis
Wow guys, you know what, for me, all this is ridiculous :? .

Bury all this war.

I will stop to check this topic, seems to be only for children (sry Paul ^^)

Pat

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:05 am 

Yes it's true, sonny never broke any rules on a Realworld Guild Server. Hopefully this has always been made clear. sonny's Server Adminship skills have never been in question.

Realworld Guild Server Admins "Represents" Realworld Guild no matter if they have their Realworld Guild Hat on or are at the time wearing their own Clan's Outfit. Respect for those we serve is always due regardless of where we currently happen to be.

Realworld Guild Official Sessions are not compulsory for anyone. However it is compulsory for a Realworld Guild Server Admin to display their ® Symbol In Game when acting as a Realworld Guild Server Admin.

TG Sonny has asked those who know him to trust the fact that he would never Cheat or use an Aimbot (as detected by the SAPP Server Aimbot Detection System). Similarly then, would it not be a reasonable enough fact that those who know myself (and who trust Realworld Guild Admin Core) to understand that I too would not lie.

Sometimes things come down to having trust and respect, and nothing more than that. For some reason TG Sonny prefers to trust others over myself, but that is entirely up to TG Sonny and everyone is entitled to have their own opinion.

Now, let's move on.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:01 am 
New TG Clan Leader

The difference is I shown everyone what happened in that vid. That was my proof I didn't cheat. You didn't show me anything.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:57 am 

Videos easily can be Faked, (just as can Log Files easily be Faked) and no one here has shown the slightest interest in the Video Proof apart from stating that a Video Can Be Edited.

Even if I were to produce the Log Files (Right Now) containing whatever "Proof" you want, many would declare it Faked and again it would just be down to a Matter Of Trust. However, independent evidence WAS produced through the Testimony of others and PM Files etc.

So why do you not understand that YOU are declared innocent of Cheating based on Trust and the Respect shown for you through your supporters. Another Up Side is that a closer inspection of the SAPP Server Aimbot Detection system has resulted. However you DO Trust Gamemaster and what evidence did Gamemaster ever show you exactly? Maybe you are both Lovers in RL... I don't care... Trust me, I really don't care about your personal relationship with Gamemaster.

Perhaps it's a case of TG Sonny can never be wrong. It's OK to trust your instincts, I trust mine BTW.

Anyway if sonny prefers not to trust me, that's fine. It cost sonny Realworld Guild Primary Server Adminship (whether or not sonny cares about that) although that did cause a lot of confusion for many TG Members. Probably you will never understand the true situation between Gamemaster and Realworld Guild and WHY actions were taken, but it is of no matter and again we end up going around in circles.

Evidence suggests you didn't Cheat and that you are still a good TG Server Admin (Adored by Many) so what more is there now left to say.

:bunch: :eid:

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next