Facebook
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:52 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:28 pm 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
According to Inter`(apparent voice of TG clan) the synopsis is:

• No TG clan member holds any form of resentment against ┬« Realworld Guild or ever attempts to defer Players away from ┬« Realworld Official Sessions to a TG clan server.
    - Anyone who believes that as correct is in an extreme state of denial, because you only need to view TG clan forum for verification
  • ┬« Realworld Guild Official Sessions are in some way superior, but others do not believe they are superior either.
    - Although nothing has implied that either community's official sessions are superior (and since that has not actually been said) then hopefully at least no one can disagree
  • TG Bun should not be asked the simple question WHY either herself or TG clan members act a certain way.
    - So regardless that TG Bun has publicly stated her own opposition to ® Realworld Guild and as former TG "The Gathering" Leader (although I'm not exactly sure of her exact status in (new) TG clan, but expect it is considered to be a prominent member) therefore herself is incapable of providing any comment
  • This Topic doesn't help "MY" cause.
    - Which IS reminding Players who are part of both communities to support playing on Official Sessions, but moreover especially European Hosted Servers
  • TG clan members, those who often play on ┬« Realworld Guild Servers are being belittled.
    - Basically: Don't say anything, because otherwise these Players will no longer want to enjoy playing on ® Hosted Servers
  • It's presumptuous believing all TG clan members are part of ┬« Realworld Guild.
    - Yet those who are active ® Realworld Guild Members remain fully aware of their own membership status, even though its been clearly stated that there are other TG clan members who prefer to be entirely unconnected with ® Realworld Guild

And let's disregard the personal attack against Kirill the Great - Even though arguably Kirill the Great is ONE Player whose own position is entirely neutral.

Then of course there is a general conscious of opinion that TG clan don't really care anyway.

- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 9:18 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: Kirill
Xfire Name: PappinAce
Inter` wrote:
A player known solely for being a griefer (for team killing) calling other people immature. Oh boy.

Sidestepping the argument with a personal attack? Immaturity confirmed.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:47 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: iNTERFACE
Harbinge® wrote:
According to Inter`(apparent voice of TG clan)

I wasn't aware sharing my opinion made me the voice of TG, but okay. I should imagine if anybody was going to be the voice of TG it would be Bun or Sonny, but seeing as they had the good sense not to get drawn into your usual shenanigans I guess you're stuck with me!

Kirill the Great wrote:
Sidestepping the argument with a personal attack? Immaturity confirmed.

I was merely pointing out the irony, but it's unsurprising that Harbinge® would try and spin it this way (even though he's made personal attacks of his own throughout this thread). However, if you want to take it personally then that's up to you. And I'm the one sidestepping arguments? Every time I pick apart Harbinge®'s posts he dodges my points with a vague response in the form of a wall of text that twists my words to suit his own agenda and is now basically trying to put words into my mouth. It's a good thing everybody can just go through the thread and read it all for themselves.

Harbinge® wrote:
No TG clan member holds any form of resentment against ® Realworld Guild or ever attempts to defer Players away from ® Realworld Official Sessions to a TG clan server.
- Anyone who believes that as correct is in an extreme state of denial, because you only need to view TG clan forum for verification

No I don't believe there is any real resentment towards Realworld Guild. Why would there be? As far as I can tell TG has everything it wants and there's nothing to fight or be jealous about. If you want to bring up some old threads then that's up to you, but I could do the same here too (*hint: you're still making them!). And no we don't deliberately play at the same time/day as has been stated 10x over. We nearly always play around 8-9pm time, whether it be a session (ONLY ON SATURDAYS!!!) or a random pub game whichever day.

Harbinge® wrote:
® Realworld Guild Official Sessions are in some way superior, but others do not believe they are superior either.
- Although nothing has implied that either community's official sessions are superior (and since that has not actually been said) then hopefully at least no one can disagree

I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to say here but just to make it clear, what I was suggesting is that there's a possibility that some people play elsewhere for reasons that are not down to a bias against Realworld. I could do the same as you and ask why so many of Realworlders don't play in our TG session. The difference is that even though you make these types of threads I can accept that people can think for themselves. I can accept that there are other reasons why certain people may not want to join our sessions. Let's take Jan for example. He rarely plays in our server, but I KNOW how much he hates no lead. I don't jump to conclusions that you've somehow turned him against TG.

I do feel however, that you have your own anti TG agenda. I've seen you tell small lies about our session length claiming that it is only an hour long and you're always quick to point out how great Realworld servers are and how TG server is always empty even though we make no concerted effort to make it an active public server (it's mostly just for sessions). Hell, at one point in an older thread you even claimed that our sessions may not exist at all and that the videos being uploaded could have been from a few years ago lmao. If your sessions are really four hours long with good player numbers then there is really nothing to complain or be jealous about.

Harbinge® wrote:
TG Bun should not be asked the simple question WHY either herself or TG clan members act a certain way.

Again, twisting my words. You can ask Bun whatever you want, but I don't get why you think she owes you any response. Also, I don't think it's right to bring into question ones character/integrity over assumptions that certain members of TG are trying to ruin your sessions and also age old events that nobody cares about any more other than yourself.

Harbinge® wrote:
Then of course there is a general conscious of opinion that TG clan don't really care anyway.

No you're right, I don't think anybody cares any more. I think my work here is done.

See you in the next TG thread. ;)

ÔÇťOften those that criticise others reveal what he himself lacks.ÔÇŁ

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:09 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: Kirill
Xfire Name: PappinAce
Why don't you simply answer the question: was your session scheduled deliberately at the same time as ® Realworld Server's Official Session, or was it coincidence?

This entire "we'll play whenever we want, you don't own us!" is also a sidestep of that question, btw. It implies "if we want to clash with your official sessions, we will!" Which is the problematic attitude that caused this entire thing.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:42 pm 

Inter`is the only TG clan member attempting to respond to various points concerning TG clan in this discussion, hence the reason for being the "apparent voice of TG clan", but since also confirming that either TG Bun or TG Sonny would be better representatives to clarify the situation (which I actually stated anyway) then to add, "seeing as they had the good sense not to get drawn into your usual shenanigans" means what exactly... that there's no need for the true TG clan leaders to reply (and a minion's reply is acceptable) because the whole Topic Question is beyond reproach, even though TG clan members (who are also ® Realworld Guild Members) were involved. Which incidentally, is the logic of denial.

The next statement of Inter`saying, "that No I don't believe there is any real resentment towards Realworld Guild. Why would there be?". Guess you must live in some kind of reality isolation chamber or something, since from the replies given, you've obviously had no problem reviewing other topics that clearly document previous issues between TG clan and ® Realworld Guild just to substantiate the claim that myself has an agenda against TG clan. Although that's quite a difficult allegation to make, since so many TG clan members are also ® Realworld Guild Members.

What's most apparent though is that not does a single word of "sorry" ever emanates from TG clan hierarchy - even IF it's just a simple case of misunderstanding.

Doing something unintentionally (or even to make a mistake) is natural, but never admitting to taking actions leading to unforeseen consequences (or actually being wrong) is not an indication of strength, it's a sign of weakness.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:43 pm 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Halo In-Game Name: Crypt ®
Xfire Name: blackcrypt
Steam Name: Crypt
[Original post deleted - my mistake!]

I'm sorry Harb, but I thought a moderators duty was to moderate topics according to the forum rules.

All I see in this topic is a small group of individuals throwing abuse at each other and blaming each other for what has happened - all mainly in the past. There is a point when one must say to themselves this is pointless and only has a negative effect on all concerned - including the forum.

I WAS able to moderate the topic and now I can't - I assumed that you had revoked my moderator priv because you disagreed with my decision to lock it but it seems maybe the topic was moved to a section that I don't have moderator priv - the result is the same. - Wrong topic. Sorry Harb!

I apologise for jumping to this conclusion and must take full responsibility for any confusion that followed.

My take on this is not really that important because I don't play CE any more but I do however still have the forum set as my homepage, but I think you should all stop. You all play and love CE but I think your pride has started to cloud judgement.

So what if people decide to play sessions - planned or otherwise - during 'official' Realworld Server Sessions? If your server is good players will come, and if they don't that's just hard luck. There are not enough players to go round and that's just a symptom of the age of the game. Stop beating each other up. Play nice have fun.

Last edited by Crypt ® on Fri May 06, 2016 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:46 am 
Forum Troll

Halo In-Game Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Xfire Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Crypt ® wrote:
Oh, wow. My moderator status on this section got revoked and my decision to lock the topic reversed and my post deleted..

Goes to show you that Harb is fond of confrontation and he likes it to carry-on. At least his dead forums looks a bit active by keeping the Anti-TG thread open.

Shame on you Harb. You have such a serious grudge against TG that you dont want your Anti-TG agenda to end. Shame on you.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:34 am 

Forum Sections Moderated by Crypt are clearly shown as whom Moderated by. Sorry for any misunderstanding. No Forum Moderator Permissions have been changed or revoked:

- THIS FORUM SECTION HAS NEVER BEEN MODERATED BY CRYPT -
(Crypt never has been a Global Forum Moderator)

However: Crypt ® remains (as always) a Valued and Highly Respected Forum Moderator, whose opinions and decisions are always appreciated!

I agree (in essence) with all Crypt ®'s words and sentiments, but feel the Viewpoint of ONLY a limited number of ® Realworld Guild Members has been expressed... so consequentially it is preferred keeping this Topic OPEN for a while longer. So far however, there appears to be just ONE viewpoint expressed from TG clan replies (and with precious little else expressed from other ® Realworld Guild Members) which also is a shame since in my opinion, we should ALL at least try to conserve what remains of Playing on European Hosted Servers.

Please Note:
Forum Moderation is a Privilege not a Right, but where it has been granted it is not simply removed UNLESS some type of abuse has occurred. Crypt most certainly has not abused any position currently granted.

To Forum Troll:
Yet once again misinformation is used for self advantage, then bandied about as being fact and jumped upon to suit the same political agenda: (mostly now) that Realworld Guild is dead. Oh how you must hate it knowing that (new) TG clan founders were (failed) ® Realworld Guild Server Admins, Revoked for ABUSE... When something's rotten at the core it's hard to remove the stain eh...

This also touches upon another common misunderstanding that just by being a Forum Member leads to the automatic right to post or provide any information regardless of content. In any democracy rarely are such rights permitted, if at all, otherwise for example, Racial or Sexist material and Bullying would not carry penalties.

Yet there still remains those who feel that any form of control is unnecessary and who then wage campaigns about being treated unfairly. However places will always exist behind closed doors where any viewpoint can be shared no matter how unsavoury or repugnant it is to society overall.

Perhaps a far better question would be: DO you prefer belonging to an organisation that holds on to a minority viewpoint (including exclusion) or a community that tries to unite as many as possible together in complete openness and with as much freedom as real democracy can allow?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 4:28 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: iNTERFACE
Harbinge® wrote:
Perhaps a far better question would be: DO you prefer belonging to an organisation that holds on to a minority viewpoint (including exclusion) or a community that tries to unite as many as possible together in complete openness and with as much freedom as real democracy can allow?
You really can't help yourself lol.

Anyway, I agree with everything Crypt said. Thanks for some perspective mate.
For the sake of everybody else on this forum I'm done, see you all in game! :thumbs:

ÔÇťOften those that criticise others reveal what he himself lacks.ÔÇŁ

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 4:56 pm 
Forum Troll

Halo In-Game Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Xfire Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
@Crypt, wonderful post. At last something constructive posted by a Realworld Guild Member. Highly appreciated and acknowledged.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next